for Different

7/28 c1 Kyoru Honda
The last line just makes so much sense.
6/18 c2 lucel18
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you!
5/28 c1 ayameirish
this is so good, I hope to see more of this Yona. I want to know more what will happen next?. are you going to continue this? Your way of writing is easy to understand and the atmosphere can be felt by the reader. I haven't read your other story but I like your writing style in this story (although I'm not a expert/writer myself).
4/30 c1 Guest
why couldn't she just save her dad but still influence stuff?
save soowon from himself by showing it wasn't nessacary? or kidnap her father to safty so soowon could be in charge?
3/4 c1 lucel18
Love it! Awesome AU!
1/30 c1 godess bubbles
Why end it there!? I swear I just want read their reactions to Yona coming back from the future.
1/1 c1 8Lalaland972
Great read! I like the message of your story and that they kissed at the end. Yona and Hak’s relationship in the manga feels like the slowest burn romance in the world.
12/28/2019 c1 MugetsuIchigo
That was awesome. Please continue the story!
11/30/2019 c1 3Blue Tapioca
such a cute fluffy story, I wonder what happens after the smoochy smooch
11/29/2019 c1 gabrielyalejandra.rengellopez
Oh God, I need more, this is so good
11/16/2019 c1 ryosaku59
This is so good! Please tell me you are continuing this? I love how each character is written. I can really imagine them acting this out. The pacing seems right as well. not rushed or dragging. Honestly there are not that many time travel fics that seem in-character. Can't wait for more if you do continue! keep it up!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service