for The Wizard of Westeros

1/19 c5 Rkumar
One of the best xovers. Please try and complete this ..
1/14 c5 Guest
This was so good I wish you would continue to update it
1/7 c5 darkpsychoqueen
omg love this story hope u decide to continue it
12/13/2021 c5 TrumpasaurusRex
"Ser Lucius and Lady Narcissa Velaryon and their son Draco Velaryon," said Rhaegar.

Ugh.
12/13/2021 c3 TrumpasaurusRex
Ok, now even Hermione is in this story? Ugh.
12/13/2021 c2 TrumpasaurusRex
Bringing Lily Evan’s, James Potter, and even Ludo Bagman into this fic is ridiculous. And even giving James Potter wind magic the same as the MC? Pure cringe.
11/27/2021 c5 paueorr
Aaaah, this was a fun read. It appears unlikely to be continued, buuuuut, just in case, I'll be following it.
11/7/2021 c1 2MagickLady666
Best fanfic crossover of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings I have read so far. I enjoyed the characters and situations they found themselves in. A sequel would be great.
10/24/2021 c5 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
10/24/2021 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
10/11/2021 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
7/29/2021 c2 Tenshima
Eu estava prestes a recuar quando senti uma pressão repentina em meu braço e uma mão apertou minha boca antes que eu pudesse gritar em estado de choque. Virei-me e vi que atrás de mim - e apenas os Sete sabiam há quanto tempo ele estava ali - estava o Rei, também bisbilhotando a conversa particular entre sua Mão e o pai./ azaaaar da porra!

E foi assim que me tornei o Espião do Rei na Fortaleza Vermelha./ simples assim!? sorte cagada ou maior da sua vida eu não qual escolher!

"Eu confio em todos aqui", disse Aerys. "Afinal, todos que posso ver aqui são familiares e criados." Ele olhou para Tywin Lannister quando disse 'servos' e então se virou para mim. "Então, no interesse da divulgação total para aqueles que têm minha confiança absoluta, este menino tem me servido em uma dupla capacidade. Ele tem sido meus olhos e ouvidos no Red Keep, relatando diretamente para mim coisas que poucos outros consideraram importante informar seu Rei. De alianças infelizes a manipulações secretas e flertes inadequados, este menino provou-se para mim, apesar da insistência de minha Mão para que eu o mandasse embora. Que este seja o teste final - se o que o menino revela agora provar ser inútil, então ouvirei o conselho de Tywin e o menino será banido da corte real./ acho totalmente estupido ele ter o anunciado como espião!
7/8/2021 c5 Bellastalker
Heh, I don't see a difference between this molly and the cannon one. Granted my exposure to so much fanfiction and the fact that I see molly as a disgusting shrew doesnt color this perception at all.
7/1/2021 c5 RayVox
I enjoyed your stories while they lasted I don't know why you stopped writing or even if you are alive at all
Whatever was your reason I will respect it wothout judging you.

I hope one day you will finish this starting masterpiece.
Until then have a nice - insert time-

-Unseenone-
6/9/2021 c5 parker87
I enjoyed what you have done so come back and finish it.
281 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »