for Pants on Fire

12/30/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Another much more satisfying than cannon fiction. Thanks!
12/23/2019 c1 Zelretch
I love the way Adrien tried, and when that didn't work at least went to Marinette's parents to make sure they knew the truth. Having your parents not trust you sucks.
*Good boy have a cookie!*
I love that he grows in this fic regarding understanding actions and consequences, and that by the end he dotes on Marinette.
I love responsible adults.
Thanks for a great read! :D
12/20/2019 c1 NoniBautista
Okay, so I loved this story and I would die for it any day but I just wish that marinette could have rubbed it in Alya’s face just a little bit
12/5/2019 c1 4Swirlspot
I feel bad for Ms. Bustier! She is always so nice! Although I guess she can be too nice. In the show, these legal issues are simplified for kids, but it's nice that fanfiction gets more detailed.
11/29/2019 c1 8animegamefanatic
JUSTICE! HAS BEEN SERVED! Its as if Marinette was Princess Justice; she just wasn't akumatized XD

Too bad we couldn't see Mr. Damocles being chewed out, or even chloe and the mayor being punished and etc. they DEFINIATELY needed to be sued.
11/27/2019 c1 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
THIS WAS MAGNIFICENT
11/22/2019 c1 DragonLark
Beautiful mate! Very Entertaining!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
11/22/2019 c1 4remmea
God this was so satisfying to read I always wanted to see Marinette do this
11/8/2019 c1 Holy Soul Dragon
This is amazing! I don’t know how else to say it! The writing was beautiful and I loved the relationship arc between Marinette and Adrien and them becoming really good friends. I already follow you and read your works. I wanna day just keep writing cause you have amazing talent!
11/7/2019 c1 6Spideyfangirl123
YEEEEESSSSSS! DIE LILA LILA! *takes matchstick* *Set's Lila's pants on fire* Liar Liar pants on fire XD lol
11/5/2019 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
Aagh, this is amazing! Lila take down, adults acting like actual adults, people getting called out for their massive failures to do their job and abusing authority! I love it! Great story!
11/4/2019 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
YESSSSS! Justice! Thank you so much for writing, I loved it!
-kitty
11/1/2019 c1 Guest
The Moxie Fox: And I submitted my review before I was finished with it lol.

As with all of your work, it was wonderfully written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love seeing Lila get her just desserts! I imagine it being a delightful, lavish cake where someone used salt instead of sugar. Decadent and beautiful in appearance, but once you take a bite, all you are met with is bitter disappointment.
11/1/2019 c1 Guest
The Moxie Fox: And I accidentally submitted my review before I finished lol.

Anyways, you did a great job compiling her evidence and I really sincerely hope the creators choose to hold the school adults accountable SOMEHOW at some point in this show, because I feel like they are almost sending the message that it's okay to brush things under the rug and show favoritism to certain students with connections, and some schools DO have issues with that. I mean a bunch of universities just got into trouble for something within the past year about donors basically buying a place onto the sports teams for their not qualified children. Or maybe it was just one university with lots of issues? I can't remember.

As always with your work, this was brilliantly written and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for giving Lila her just desserts! I imagine it to be a delightful looking cake where they accidentally used salt instead of sugar. It looks decadent and then all you get after biting into it is utter disappointment!
11/3/2019 c1 7Frosty Wolf
Well that was entertaining, and it's good to see the faculty held accountable for their failings too. And I know you said this is the last Lila takedown fic for a while, but what about Chloe? The fandom seems to have switched back to hating her after Miracle Queen.
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »