for Pants on Fire

11/2/2019 c1 30Neeko96
Yeah, I mean, I don't work at a french school, but I do work at a school. It's really hard to expel kids. (Not that I want to) They have to do a lot, several times and then the whole investigation thing. I like what you did. It's legit!-
11/2/2019 c1 36HeartAngel1796
This was a great Lila-take-down. Not for just her, but the school for letting her lies slide without question with the school system (they did deserve it).
11/2/2019 c1 Marantette
I've reread this 3 times now. Very wonderful (like most of your one-shots). I love that you have Mari go and interview Mrs. Rossi.

As far as Lila-takedown's go, one of the parts of the story that we don't usually get to see is the fallout/repair in relationships between Alya and Mari (and the rest of the class) after the takedown. Particularly because you included some Alya mentions I would be interested to see how they recover (or don't) after this - or even what is Alya's take on the whole thing? I really enjoyed the insight into Alya's mind during your story The Babysitting Fiasco. Does Alya have a similar mindset here? Or does she see her wrongs?

Love your work! I appreciate the little rabbit holes you explore :) -Marantette

side note: The above is a suggestion that I hope you might find inspiration in, but will completely understand if you don't write anything for it.
11/2/2019 c1 5Champion of Justice
Great story! I love Lila takedown-focused fanfics. It makes me so giddy to see Lila get in trouble. Great job.
11/1/2019 c1 6The Moxie Fox
Ugh! This was SO GOOD! Why can't they do something like this in the episodes? They really need to do something along these lines to send the message that bullying is NOT okay and that there are other ways to take down a bully of your teachers won't listen.
10/30/2019 c1 Guest
I like the details you put in this about Lila's mom. I don't know what canon will show us, but I think your take on it makes a lot of sense.
10/30/2019 c1 Guest
the only thing that would have made this even better would have been a final clash between volpina/chameleon and ladybug and chat noir, would have been the perfect way to finally take lila down once and for all
10/30/2019 c1 inu fan
I loved it.
10/30/2019 c1 Libra-no-ninja9
YEEEESSSS ! your fanfic lit up my evening (I live in France, so Jet lag ') It was so great and satisfying to read it. I know that miraculous Ladybug is mostly a cartoon for kids and therefore scripting facilities are inevitable, but damn, not only did I wanted to strangle that fucking bitch Lila (we only like her in the show because she's a good antagonist, a true evil one) but I was also really furious with Bustier and Damocles, who sent Marinette away in a very unfair and hasty way. That and this episode made me realize how Miss Bustier was as incompetent as Damocles in her job. Seriously how can I be mad at Marinette during the episodes when she has a reprehensible attitude when the majority of her entourage is made up of dumb morons. Marinette and Adrien really deserve better, and I hope the season 4 will not torment them as much as the season 3 did (Who am I kidding ? The authors like to torments their protagonists, if only that Lila bitch would pay for her misdeeds and lies)
10/30/2019 c1 Guest
There are never enough Liela take downs! I love this and agree about the episode... . Thank you!
11/1/2019 c1 341RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
The only thing that would make this more beautiful and sweeter, is if we got to see Bustier lose her job.
11/1/2019 c1 21mayuralover
I have never wanted to throw my phone at the wall from reading a Lila takedown fic... Until now. But I mean this in a good way! This was so satisfying! And Adrien was actually kinda useful! Man, that was so good!
10/31/2019 c1 4pikagirl28271
I LOVE your Lila takedown stories! They give me life! Keep up the awesome work!
10/31/2019 c1 Yumi Ayumu
Oh my gosh this is gold! Would honestly love to know the aftermath, especially Mari’s classmates (even tho it’s short). Thanks for this.
10/31/2019 c1 siren8484