for Pants on Fire

10/30/2019 c1 Atea1793
Thank you! We ALL need this type of anti-Lila therapy until she gets exposed for real in the show! Even though I would've liked to see Marinette's former classmate grovel for her forgiveness (especially her so-called best friend), this story is still awesome!
10/30/2019 c1 3Reina Himemiya
Please make a sequel!
Cause a lot of people need to have a reality check!
Like the principal, Alya, the teacher, Alya,...
Want to see when they understand now stupid they were!
10/30/2019 c1 85KaliAnn
I love the authentic approach and that you used legal means to finally put an end to the lying and poor excuse of proper school procedure.
10/30/2019 c1 kazza2182
I think Lila did Adrien's request because she is focused on small goals. She's is single minded in those goals and happy to play the long game, but they are only pretty things like having everyone like her and Adrien as a boyfriend. She'll be terrifying as an adult once she learns to see the big picture, but then, maybe people in the 'real' world will not believe all her lies, unlike her school mates.
Would love to see another chapter (or seperate one-shot) of Marinette applying the same process in finding Hawkmoth that starts right after this story!
10/30/2019 c1 46saberstorm
I kind of want to see a fallout/aftermath chapter. Does Adrian give Alya the 3rd degree and/or silent treatment? Do the legal ramifications (and possibly laws that Adrian learns) result in him finally having his father on thin ice for once? What happens to Chloe when she returns?
10/30/2019 c1 3CeleneTheAngel
This is like kill-shot, but better somehow! All your stories are amazing! Keep up the good work!
10/30/2019 c1 2Shrouded Absol
I love it. Since Lila has also interfered with the Superheroes wouldn't that mean she'lshe'll be seen as an accomplice to Hawkmoth? Honestly the Ladybug episode left a bad taste in mouth since Lila still came out the winner while Marinette lost a lot of people's trust including her parents. And without a proper investigation.
10/30/2019 c1 Divine Protector of Skyrim
I love this. It fills me with so much satisfaction to see Lila taken down.
10/30/2019 c1 56Star Fata
I'm always delighted to get an email saying you've posted! Adored the research Marinette did and how Adrien's sheltered background is pointed out a few times when he considers Marinette's point of view. Also love Marinette and Adrien hanging out as friends/co-conspirators.
10/30/2019 c1 459cornholio4