for Midori Tōrō

3/20 c3 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and welcome back :)
3/20 c3 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
3/20 c3 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE MORE!

IZUKU: HOLY WHOA, I JUST TALKED A GIRL
*DIDN'T ACTUALLY TALK*
3/20 c3 16Kaizer Daozang
A pretty good chapter. Really enjoyed what his first construct was, wording it like this so that people reading reviews first don’t get spoiled. The ring talking to him about how to use it is a lot of fun. Looking forward to more sometime in the future.

As for Pairings, I’m all for the Momo Pairing. Could have the two bouncing ideas off one another, Momo’s smart brain helping to make his constructs stronger by visualizing various materials while Izuku’s constructs could help Momo test out her own creations or help visualize her ideas before using her quirk.

Just, please don’t turn it into one of the various generic harem fics. I always see people giving Deku Harems and usually, it isn’t written well with the relationships or the girls’ character. They are all mostly just bland “We all like Deku so let’s share” mentality, instead of the more interesting, “We all like Deku, so I’m going to kick your ass and be his favorite/only girl” type of character development. Sorry for the small rant.
1/29 c2 tacktician
When it comes to the other Green Lantern rings I’d say don’t add them to the story.
Except for the possible exception of a yellow ring and a broken black ring.
I’d say for a “broken” black ring user: Shigaraki, with the ring added to his quirk he could kill somebody and then their corpse would be resurrected by the ring, However since it’s broken it would be fused to his body take a month to fully recharge and could only be used to resurrect five people per charge with their own quirks weekend, and he could only have five people under his control in this method at a time. (that way he could always be a threat but never at a point to be astronomical and impossible to handle.)

The yellow ring I would say give it to an original character who is also quirkless.
As an possible example for a backstory:
He was disowned from his family (possibly even a rich family who could be say business rivals to Momo’s Family)
Once it was discovered he was quirkless. Having to live on the streets he had to use trickery and fear to survive, using scams and cons banking on people‘s fears. (tonics to ensure your kid will develop a strong quirk, selling fake good luck charms that would prevent being attacked by villains.)

Even if you don’t use any of the suggestions I do hope they help in someway shape or form I really do like what you’ve been doing so far with a story and I really hope that you continue it.
12/21/2019 c2 Vaan Winters
I have to admit I really don't like the line about proving he can be a hero without a quirk, I mean technically it's true but he still has powers thanks to the ring so he's not proving anything, for some reason a fair few fanfics do this , claim he is going to prove he can be a hero without a quirk but he has some other power such as magic, chakra, ki etc then go on about proving they can be a hero without a quirk...

I just can't understand where this kind of thinking is going I mean if he does use these powers, which of course he will as it makes no sense not to, then he has immediately proven that he needed a power to become a hero, just because it's not a quirk doesn't change anything.

Which also leads to the reason for his refusal of All Mights power pointless, if you don't want him to have All Mights power that's fine, I mean he really doesn't need them in this story but it makes the whole meeting All Might and asking if he can be hero without a quirk really forced, I mean I can imagine his power running low, I can only imagine how much he has been playing around with it, but surely with how big an All Might fan Izuku is he would have shown All Might his power on the roof, recharging then and there and showing him what he can do with it maybe being insecure about how little training he has compared to others rather than the fact he doesn't have a 'quirk'.

Anyway, sorry to nitpick. I will keep reading because I really do want to read a good Green Lantern Izuku story and think your story could be really good. Thanks for the writing this story and I hope you continue with it
12/11/2019 c2 Marshman101
This is amazing pls make more
12/9/2019 c2 4Gamelover41592
this has potential let's see where this goes
12/7/2019 c2 PEJP BengtZone V2
Are you going to give Mei Hatsume, Hitoshi Shinso, or any of the canon Class 1-A o 1-B students an Early-Bird Cameo, as Izuku prepares for his entrance exam into UA?

Izuku could explain his nature as a member of the Green Lantern Corps, if you let him act a a "deputized vigilante" during his Pre-Entrance Exam training period.

Heck, you could use that as a way to give either Melissa Shield or Eri an Early-Bird Cameo for your story.
12/1/2019 c2 Fredgie
When you get to the whole Eri and Yakuza arc, and Mirio gets his quirk erased, I would without a doubt give Mirio a power ring. Honestly the Green power ring would work best for him, but if you're looking to use the other colors more, I would do the blue power ring of hope. Cause he's able to inspire hope in other people and lift them up in spite of harm to himself. Case in point Tamaki and him learning to use his quirk better due to Mirio's encouragement. And when Mirio knowingly lost his quirk and still fought against Overhaul for over 5 min despite being quirkless(though this is also a pretty big Will/Green feat too).
12/1/2019 c2 D3lph0xL0v3r

Even though he Rejected OFA;

Please still give Izuku a Training Montage to make his physical body stronger. . .

and Also GIVE OFA to Mirio Togata!
12/1/2019 c1 D3lph0xL0v3r
AWESOMESAUCE!

12/1/2019 c2 KingAllen
I think you don’t have to do tha, cozl it will make Izuku feel less special
12/1/2019 c2 9Dragon Man 180
Dang, I was kind of hoping we'd see OFA plus Green Lantern Ring. I do have to wonder if All Might with go with Mirio or someone else to inherit his Quirk.

Also, I'm laughing at the image of Izuku inadvertently flipping off his hero idol All Might by showing him the Power Ring on his middle finger.
11/17/2019 c1 Dragon Man 180
Hmmmm, interesting start. I almost feel sorry for Katsuki if he faces Izuku in the battle trials. Still, I think that through the course of the whole series Izuku displays pretty much every emotional color except Greed/Orange, so I can see him getting a whole rainbow of rings.
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »