for Midori Tōrō

11/11/2019 c1 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
11/8/2019 c1 Rebmul
interesting cant wait for the light to shine id love to see one of these where he gets wolverines abilties hehehehe
11/5/2019 c1 PEJP BengtZone V2
I suppose you did not want to let Votan somehow use his Willpower to infuse the AI of his Power Ring with his collective memories and knowledge, only for the AI to share said recollection with Izuku, huh?

I am also going to assume that you are not interested in letting this be an AU for BNHA, as well, to the point of the Justice League having once existed in the past?
The series was implied to take place in either 23rd or 24th century.

There could be more depth to the story if you had the Hero Association, or whatever they were called, try to cover up the existence of, or at least make people forget about, the Ages Of Heroes that predates the Age of Quirks.
10/31/2019 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.

Since you are basing this fic on Emerald Blade, will you add more Lantern Rings into the story?

All-Might with a Hope Ring would be epic since the ring would not only heal him but might also make the embers (if he gives away OFA) into full power.
10/31/2019 c1 Karlos1234ify
This is interesting. Happy Halloween
10/31/2019 c1 MIKE202303
Nice work I look forward to more
10/31/2019 c1 OmegaTimelord
Awesome story you have got started I always wanted to see this kind of crossover.
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3