for Pumpkins with Claws

8/14/2020 c1 64jublke
Sammy and his cereal killers. snort I loved the little details in this. Thanks for writing!
11/10/2019 c1 LauraJ42
Hahaha! Good writing, and nice story! Thanks for sharing!
11/6/2019 c1 Guest
TOO CUTE! I LOVED IT!
11/4/2019 c1 314Fat Puppy
I don’t know how in the world you write such amazing material in such a short period of time. this was adorable and cute and perfect! One of the best young Winchester stories I’ve read yet!
11/3/2019 c1 ngregory763
So cute, absolutely loved it!
11/1/2019 c1 stedan
Super sweet story. I loved it.
11/1/2019 c1 roslyngrl
Too cute! So that's how Sammy became fascinated with cereal killers. BWAHAHAHA! Imprinted while on a sugar high. Great story and thanks for writing.
11/1/2019 c1 Shazza19
Enjoyed this story loved the pumpkin with claws and the boys go looking and finding the monster and take it home. Dean becoming alergic to the kitten and John being a good father and taking care of Dean
11/1/2019 c1 1Ginza
So cute! You did a great job writing the boys younger. I love how you worked in Sam's 'cereal killer' fixation! And poor Dean discovering his allergies! Love it, thanks for sharing!
10/31/2019 c1 35borgmama1of5
I love how you worked in the beginning of Sam's fascination with 'cereal' killers LOL
10/31/2019 c1 reannablue
Loved it!
10/31/2019 c1 Sparkles
You made my Halloween! This story was so cute and well written. You captured Dean and Sammy so well I could picture them - and the “monster.” Plus thanks for some nice daddy moments. ️
10/31/2019 c1 scootersmom
This was such a cute story!
You sure can write well!
10/31/2019 c1 Kathy
really good, so cute and entertaining, thanks
10/31/2019 c1 Jenjoremy
Awww - that was super sweet!
20 Page 1 2 Next »