FanFiction.Net
for Missing and Presumed Dead

1/6/2021 c29 Cooldude101011
Yes. I need more
1/4/2021 c29 Queen.Ami
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YOUR BOOK IS AMAZING! MY FRIEND HAD RECCOMMENDED IT TO ME BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD! THIS IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE FATHER/SON/DAUGHTER STAR WARS FANFIC I'VE READ SO FAR! Also update soon? Lol, no pressure. But I seriously love your writing
12/16/2020 c29 drmelara
Please continue !
11/30/2020 c18 drmelara
great chapter! reading it for the second time - appreciating it even more the second time around
11/28/2020 c12 Guest
Amazing writing!
11/17/2020 c6 drmelara
loved the "hello there" :-)

also the transition "finally time to himself" - well done!
11/14/2020 c29 2PokeKing Charizard
I can't convey the face in making at you in words, but YOU MUST RETURN WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON OR I WILL FORCE DIRECT YOU TO.
11/14/2020 c19 PokeKing Charizard
Pfffft! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I just did the Darth Vader voice when he told them "Cease your flirting!" and I couldn't breathe for 5 minutes! That is the funniest thing ever! Especially since I imagined him doing it in an anime style dramatic pose!
11/8/2020 c28 drmelara
I don't want it to end!
11/8/2020 c27 drmelara
LOVE this chapter
11/8/2020 c25 drmelara
SO. GOOD.
11/6/2020 c19 drmelara
I do not want this to be over, LadyVader23!
11/6/2020 c29 Sfloresf
Hey There LadyVader23... I realized that I hadn’t read your latest chapter of “Missing and Presumed Dead”..and it’s definitely a Heartwarming chapter. Big Dad Vader making his mental “Notes” about Luke keeps getting longer...but he’s becoming a Father to both his kids. I was cackling at the “Hot Chocolate” incident. But to my surprise... Vader knew he couldn’t deny Luke such a simple pleasure as enjoying a Hot Chocolate drink. Having both Luke and Leia both using their Force powers is a risk. A risk that the Emperor will find them and use and break his children. Something that Vader is not going to do. I love how Luke’s passion for “Flying’ and “Ships” is the connection between Father and son. The trust among Luke, Vader and Leia is beginning to move forward. Leia is also beginning to feel more at ease with Vader. There may even be a touch of “Trust” between Vader and his daughter. Now, the last part of the chapter is going to be challenging for Vader. Not only will he have to allow himself to remember his past but also relive his memories. Making him more human and vulnerable just as “Anakin” was in Vader’s eyes. I can’t wait to find out “What” Vader will tell them about Padme. I’m REALLT & Truly enjoying every Chapter of this REMARKABLE story. Thank You for the update. I hope you are well and keeping safe. ;)
11/5/2020 c12 drmelara
I am so HOOKED! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
10/27/2020 c29 Ann
Leia flipping off Vader is my new favorite mental image.
313 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »