FanFiction.Net
for Missing and Presumed Dead

9/29/2020 c22 i love this book
it was awesome
9/29/2020 c27 Stregian
Aw, Luke wasn't the only one to cry during the chapter. -wipes tears away- When Vader said he was proud of Luke, so bitter-sweet as Luke had wanted that his whole life. It was a fantastic chapter. Vader was overbearing and protective, just as I thought he would be so still in character. Yet, he isn't stupid. He can't play the role of cold hearted tyrant and expect his son to react favorably. So, like any good General, you have to change your plans. I adore how strong their bond is and how it grows. I always thought having Leia in the mix was just for the 'twist' in the original Star Wars arch. Vader needed Luke, that kind strong compassionate person that believe in him. And Luke needed Vader, the belief that good existed in the darkest of hearts and that love can find a way. This chapter may have given you some major headaches but it was truly endearing and I hope, like your readers, you felt it was well worth the effort. Well done!
9/29/2020 c27 65Kondoru
Aw, just aw.
9/29/2020 c27 16DrowsyBadger
Of my God my heart
Let me just go cry in a corner. This was too cute.
Also, Vader/Luke father-son bonding! It's adorable!
9/29/2020 c27 20Sermione
DadVader forever!
9/29/2020 c27 44Temple Cloud
I love this chapter - especially Vader promising to do anything Luke asks, and Luke NOT using that promise to manipulate Vader into joining the Rebellion, because he respects Vader's free will as he wants Vader to respect his.
9/28/2020 c27 2LONE RANGER 97
Dude this was beautiful But I don't know what it is that Luke said All I got was 'is...dark...s' Yeah I don't understand what it is luke was trying to say.
9/28/2020 c27 Anne LM
Loved the pillows!
9/28/2020 c27 Guest
So this may not fit with your plan but I have long wanted to see a story with thebendu teaching Anakin/Vader to better control his emotions
9/28/2020 c27 Ann
I really enjoyed the heart-to-heart. Thanks for the update!
9/20/2020 c26 Ann
Thanks for updates! I loved the imagery of Vader fixing Luke's hand.
9/19/2020 c26 LONE RANGER 97
The feels man the feels.
9/19/2020 c25 LONE RANGER 97
WHAT AN AMAZING CHAPTER, THE FEELINGS WERE HIGH, THE ACTION WAS BOOMING, AND DEATH'S WELCOMING AND MERCIFUL ARMS BECKONING LUKE TO THE AFTER-LIFE, SWEET MOTHER ANAKIN SKYWALKER THE CHIPS WERE DOWN AND STEAKS WERE HIGH! -D -D -D -D -D
9/16/2020 c26 emmieed
Yesss I always love some good character development. Also I have a feeling somehow Palpatines gonna come into this soon.
9/16/2020 c26 92MJ Mink
Vader’s desperation, Luke reaching out... perfect.
313 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »