for La Grippe

3/25/2020 c1 Claudia
Methinks, poor Crowley gets battered, bruised and banged up quite often.
Oh hell, as long as he recovers at the end! Aziraphael to the rescue...
2/19/2020 c1 Guest
Really liked this one. Can you do another one like this? Maybe Crowley with severely broken ribs or an injury like it and Aziraphale holds him and takes care of him like in thiis story?
12/12/2019 c1 56Raphaela Crowley
This is such a sweet little story, so in character and incredibly well researched, the details are spot on. What I like best is that, in the universe of the show at least if not the book, this would take place smack dab in-between Crowley and Aziraphale's disagreement over the holy water in the park and Crowley saving Aziraphale from those Nazis. I really like that idea a lot because, given Aziraphale's tenderness in nursing him here during the first world war, it makes a load of sense that Crowley would run into a church to save him during the second one.

Great story.
11/25/2019 c1 JAFRYN
Me encanta ver como Aziraphale lo arriesga todo por Crowley.
11/22/2019 c1 17RadcliffePotter
I think Azi did it. Based on everything we know about Gabriel and Heaven, they sure wouldn't be a hurry to help someone like Crowley. Ironically.
11/13/2019 c1 114Eileen
This was lovely! Please write more of these little moments. There's so much that can be explored in the context of two immortal beings criss-crossing lives over six millennia. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
11/4/2019 c1 1Star Trek's Q's girl friend
Ooh, this was really good
11/1/2019 c1 Guest
Poor guys :( Must have been hard for them both living through all the wars over the centuries. I like the idea of Azi being a medic :) And although Crowley's accidental commendations come in handy, he definitely must secretly feel bad to be considered responsible! Like in the book when it mentions how horrified he was by the Spanish Inquisition. I also love the image of Azi wrapping them in his wings, honestly these GO fics are making me really want wings of my own XD
11/1/2019 c1 206Aini NuFire
How did Crowley end up catching it? 0.o Azi was meant to cross that farmstead. Lovely sick fic, though the fact that I woke up feeling achy enough to have the plague might have dampened it a bit for me, lol.
11/1/2019 c1 4729Pieces
:') I'm not crying you're crying. Also I'm crying. Beautiful, hooray for miracles! Thanks for writing this wonderful little story! Perfect way to kick off a Friday :) :)