for Isshins Grandson

6/10 c3 Karan Mishra
Meh... Just wanted to comment on the whole inbreeding thing. Let's say Naruto has a child with Shuri, popular belief is that the child would be genetically disordered. That's not true actually, a child between siblings would be perfectly healthy without any disorder, even if the brother and sister are from same parents. A one time genetic overlap between a brother and sister, Son and Mother or Father and Daughter would have no genetic disorder. The actual problem starts when these Incestual Couplings happen over many, many generations (for example, Royal Families) again and again, that's when the real problem starts. Not really a fan of incest... Just wanted to remove misinformation.
5/1 c1 rosaurocunanan16
Chapter1. Awsome start! The way naruto had magic and met the girls are really awsome! This story deserves a lot of reviews! Tho at first i really didn't want to read this cuz i thought you dropped it or it's incomplete, now tho i really wanna read it! I have afterall seen that's it's already complete! AWSOME CHAPTER! 1!
4/9 c1 1namikazeninja1012
I hope you eventually update this story.
3/19 c6 Guest
Keep going
3/20 c6 ngughyendu09092006
too great
2/26 c1 Emergency
Okay so Real quick I love your stories bro/, but the cover of this one could get your profile shut down. I know this because it happen to someone I know. Maybe the times have changed since then, but I would rather you be safe then sorry bro. Flamers and haters still exist on this site
2/26 c6 Coolhunter
Hope to see you update this story whenever you are able to
2/13 c6 Guest
Continue this story please.
1/9 c6 manchester14161
yasaka falta
5/18/2020 c6 Samuel Santillan
me encanta espero mas capitulos y quiero saber que sucedera con teppei
4/1/2020 c5 Wonderweed420
So far it's nothing but fawning over a guy...I'm done.
3/30/2020 c6 1REVANOFSITHLORD
3/27/2020 c5 The Destroyer of Time
Love it, will be waiting for updates!
3/13/2020 c5 ghostFLIN