for Legend Of Zelda: The Negative Triforce

11/8/2019 c7 6GlowingGem
And that wraps up the dark triforce. For some reason, I feel that Tabuu's solution to 02's weakness would be giving him a giant contact lense. That would be kind of hilarious! Anyway, it looks like Kyrin's cover has been blown. Please tell me Kyrin planned him an escape plan in case this happened!
11/8/2019 c7 Owyn Ross
Well, Tabuu finally found out how to regain his missing 20%, and he's got 10% of it back so far. Plus, Kyrin is dreading that Pyrrhon's safety is now at risk since the Season 4 Finale.
11/8/2019 c4 Owyn Ross
I guess Kyrin sent some backup just in case.
11/7/2019 c6 Owyn Ross
Now would be a good time to send in Mipha, Daruk, Urbosa, and Revali as Kyrin's followers for backup.
11/6/2019 c5 Owyn Ross
Man, guess Link's gonna need another Zora Mask to replace the one the leviathan destroyed with its high-pressurized water breath at the season halfway. Also, It seems that Kyrin should've also sent Mipha, Daruk, Urbosa, and Revali as well as Skull Kid and Vivian.
11/4/2019 c3 Owyn Ross
And it seems the journey to Lorule begins. Oh, and did you know that Link was a Train Engineer as well?
11/3/2019 c2 Owyn Ross
I hope Link has enough Lon Lon Milk for another night's rest, as he is about to get a midnight rude awakening, but given that he's a light sleeper, he can quickly scramble for the nearest weapon he can get his hands on to defend himself from any unexpected visitors.

Meanwhile, little does Pyrrhon know that his cover is about to be compromised in the end.
11/3/2019 c1 Owyn Ross
Oh boy, I think Fawful is starting to get wise to Pyrrhon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service