for Heir of Roku

7/19 c2 ponylover12346
Man, I'm lovin this concept! Can't wait until the next update!
7/14 c2 rey sin color
Lo amo jfhghk
3/24 c1 Eric Drip
This 'ought ta be a very intresting fic indeed
2/8 c2 23TheSovereigntyofReality
Yeah, I can just imagine this.

Zuko spends his whole childhood listening to his Nation say one thing, and his Great-Grandpa saying another. I can just hear it in the "Grandpa Voice":

'What are they teaching you kids?!'
1/9 c2 Guest
nice concept continue please
11/10/2019 c2 9Lost-In-The-Muse
A glimpse into the rumors surrounding Zuko is a very interesting direction to go. It really gives Zuko's situation an air of mystery and uncertainty that I am very eager to learn more about. I hope we get to see more of Zuko interacting with Roku soon, because I'm curious to see how Zuko has changed not that he can see the ghost of his great-grandfather. Absolutely fabulous job! I'm going to go ahead and favorite this fic, and it's only been two chapters!
11/10/2019 c1 Lost-In-The-Muse
Oooooh this looks like an interesting concept! I really like your writing style too, the way that you keep flip-flopping from positive to negative views of Zuko. There are a lot of simple sentences too, and yet they manage to convey so much to the reader. I especially like the way that you wrote Roku coming into existence and Zuko looking back at him, it's just so very mysterious and I love it! Great work!
11/9/2019 c2 noticetofile
this has prime premise
please continue
gossip is good for storytelling
11/9/2019 c2 82KaliAnn
Rumors are powerful and can cause great damage. That's why ideal gossip and rumors aren't worth listening to.
11/8/2019 c2 Written.By.Leo
Great update! I’m wondering at what point in the timeline you’ll be starting the main plot. Should be interesting regardless!
11/8/2019 c1 Written.By.Leo
Wondering how seeing Roku might change things. Thanks for the story!
11/6/2019 c1 Rocsfeather
Promising start and a neat concept.
11/5/2019 c1 J
I am intrigued!
11/4/2019 c1 Guest
This is a very interesting prologue, I can't wait to read more :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service