for Weaseling Past The Age Line

6/23 c1 bambiewitch
that little moment of harry tuning out mione bc of his idea of workers rights KILLED ME NFBDBDND
4/26 c1 121Kimberly T
Well, at least people would be apt to believe Harry when he said he didn't put his name in! :-D
3/31 c1 Fallow57
X Kudos X : )
2/26 c1 Jhn1
This one could be expanded and still be a short story
And should be.
Jhn1
12/6/2020 c1 Nightcandle
Wonderful as always!
I especially like the addiditon of the omake.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
11/17/2020 c1 Artimuos Sen
Fred and George would never announce their intention to teachers or maybe they'll use simpler means and trying to confuse them.
And I don't think students know about house elves can apparate in Hogwarts.
11/9/2020 c1 7littleditto
Roflshmsfoaidmt
10/29/2020 c1 1AnomolyInPi-Major
Hi again!
Okay, my suggestion in my last review was unnecessary. I obvisiously found your ways of getting around the aging line. xD They are fantastic!
Greetings and best wishes,
Anomoly
9/6/2020 c1 digbygreen
Great plans
9/4/2020 c1 1geetac
Oh my word this is nice makes me smile.
1/27/2020 c1 RecursivelyEnumerable
This had me tearing up in laughter, especially the Omake. Please please write a "full" fic for the Omake!
1/10/2020 c1 5Kknd2
That omake at the end would be great, if only for the image of the twins going all out to figure out who ruined their prank and make them pay dearly for it. Also, you know, keep Harry from dying in the mess, but I think we all know what their overt priorities would be.

J.K.'s worst sin as a writer is never considering the implications for past lots of new things in the world. Like Age Lines, or magically binding contracts, or any of a few hundred other things. I blame her editor(s) for not pointing out the consistency problems.
12/22/2019 c1 PrincessMagic
hahaha! Brilliant!
11/25/2019 c1 6Starlene Ashes
Good one. I also thought, how about flying on a broom and dropping the parchment into the Goblet?
11/10/2019 c1 loldelegate
What about putting Voldemort's name in?
23 Page 1 2 Next »