FanFiction.Net
for Live and let die

9/10/2020 c12 dracotwo
I really, really hope you can write more on this. and did judy actually die, since bogo is the one that took her off. why did she mouth the word sorry instead of his name. lot of things to fill more chapters with. really good story.
6/7/2020 c1 Dafaq117
Fucking faggot
5/10/2020 c5 24J Shute
Hoho, evil Nick's dad. This has been slow and not really going anywhere so far, but evil papa Wilde with a bunny enforcer. This might be fun indeed.
5/10/2020 c3 J Shute
Hmmmm. Interesting. So jaded Nick vs a coy and deadly assassin. Lets see where this goes.
5/7/2020 c12 1aomagrat
Wow! This may be a short chapter but there is a lot to digest in it. This is a great mystery. Can't wait to see what happens next!
3/23/2020 c11 aomagrat
More intrigue with Bogo and Patricia somehow involving Wilde. Now Clawhauser is on board. I hope I'm not the only one reading this story, it's great! Keep up the good work!
2/13/2020 c10 aomagrat
The intrigue and suspense is strong in this story. I love it!
1/25/2020 c9 aomagrat
What in the world is going on here? Treachery? Conspiracy? Treason? Involving Bogo and Wilde? What a mystery! Bring on the next chapter!
1/10/2020 c8 aomagrat
A little bit of sadness to start the chapter ended up in laughter. I love you description of the nuts. I used to tell my son that walnuts were squirrel brains! This case was almost too tough to crack. Good thing Nick got Bogo cracking. And sadness again to close the chapter. Another good chapter to a good story.
12/30/2019 c7 aomagrat
This is a really good mystery you've got going here. I certainly hope that I'm not the only one reading it. This story is great!
12/14/2019 c6 aomagrat
Nick has surely led a tortured life. How sad. A very emotional chapter.
12/2/2019 c5 aomagrat
That's one hell of a cliffhanger you got there! Don't make me wait too long for the next chapter... Please!
11/21/2019 c4 aomagrat
Alright, you've got me hooked now! Nice back story with Mr. Big by the way.
11/6/2019 c1 1WannaIOI
Well... I personally suggest to break up a very long paragraph to several short paragraph. It can be very tiring to read one long and massive paragraph. Dividing it can do wonders for the readers.
11/5/2019 c2 15inatepaz
You are a beautiful writer. Your words are poetic and touch my heart. Keep up the great job.
19 Page 1 2 Next »