for Eat Your Heart Out Robin Hood

9/12 c5 Elucidinian
I was holding my breath this entire chapter, and then I held it even more when I read that last bit. This is an amazing story, and I'm shocked that I haven't found it earlier. I know this is on a bit of a backburner but I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/4 c5 4Spark of Fate
I should really leave a better review, lol. I really love the character dynamics between each other, and the dialog as well! I see that this was updated last in 2020, and I really hope you pick this story back up and finish it.

A bit angsty, but not unrealistic so. I really want to see how things unfold between Harry, Ginny, and Daphne. I see a lot of trouble on the horizon, and I'm curious to see how it plays out.

I got hooked on it instantly, and read all 5 current chapters in a day.
9/4 c5 Spark of Fate
Oh man! I want to see the conclusion to this story so freaking bad! Please pick it back up! Absolutely amazing!
8/16 c2 3Markus-Antonius
Okay but why are they doing this in Honduras? Like, they aren’t exactly wealthy there? I can’t imagine the bigotry going beyond I can do magic and you can’t. She seems to have all her ire at the wealthy and isolationist European ministries but they are doing this in the poor Central American regions?
8/12 c2 1DeadFish37
Is building dams illegal in the wizarding world? Or is it that they're treating muggles using magic? Struggling to spot it. I wonder whether Harry will ever become fully convinced of this cause...
8/12 c1 DeadFish37
"Too bad he doesn't know her name, what she looks like, and is being forced to marry Daphne Greengrass instead." Hm... 'Sara' is quite fun, I have to say. As always, I enjoy your writing style.
8/6 c5 EarthCUake
Figured I'd comment on here for anyone who isn't reading Eclipse, but it was stated in the newest AN there that this story should be getting updated soon
8/6 c5 Guest
Man i wish you'd update.. even just another chapter would be wonderful. Your character interactions and dialogue are enough to make me happy with just. One. More. Chapter, I swear to god.
7/21 c5 FireMedicSAR
We-come on-you can't do that. You can't do that to us! We got invested! Meanie pants.
7/21 c4 FireMedicSAR
We don't know who Daphne is, but we find the reveal here to be executed with all the mastery of a well run line. BRAVO LASSY!
7/21 c3 FireMedicSAR
We had no idea you could write like this. Chris is having to shift his entire mentality around things now. You know he doesn't like change. He will be useless for a week now. This chapter was HOT. FIRE! As firefighters, we can only applaud this sort of thing. As men, we also applaud. Are you SURE none of your friends are single? The ice-out at the end of this we could feel from here. All the way over here! That breeze got COLD!
7/21 c2 FireMedicSAR
'Mitch is a Bitch'. This title is hip. The sexual tension is giving us the temptation to run outside and howl at the moon like a wolf in heat. Bravo lassy. We say BRAVO!
7/21 c1 FireMedicSAR
You knew this was coming. We were bound to find you eventually on here. Look at that? We did! Ignore that naysayer below. They can't even punctuate correctly, so forgive us if we deem their literary views totally invalid. Who reads a story they don't like for over 80,000 words anyway?

We, the ones with elegant tastes of the internet, love this.

Reviewing the story, we have not had the opportunity to read this aloud to the fire house in loud voices, but we have started reading. Chapter one makes us seriously concerned for how much time we all spent in Death Valley training in that one windstorm. We apologized for that, but did not realize that the incident with the box left such an impression. It was Ray's fault, and look at you, you turned the box into a chicken that tried to kill Harry. We admit we are growing more and more confused about what fire canon is as we continue reading more fictions on this site, because they all have different takes on Harry and what happened in his world, so we may need a movie viewing of all things Harry Potter to catch us up. The banter here had us laughing, and we enjoyed all of it. We look forward to the next chapter, and reading this out loud to you, given the pains you took to keep us from finding it.
7/20 c5 1AiyaKnight
your story leaves me depressed and i feel bambozzled thinking it was gonna be haphne feel good. everys angry. no one cares about how harry feels. and daphne is a bitch.
7/12 c5 4LoveSync11
One of the best reccs by Nauze, I love the original plot and your elements with it. I had certain reservations with it just being 5 chapters in but boy oh boy. One of my best reads. Keep up the good work!

Also an obligatory...