for Eat Your Heart Out Robin Hood

12/14/2019 c4 cain221
This was epic as hell please for the love of all that's good and holy keep up the good work.
12/13/2019 c4 5Nightfox97
Absolutely beautiful story. Completely unique and the epitome of what this site is all about. Please dont abandon this here. Looking forward to reading more!
12/9/2019 c1 6DoktorApplejuce
This is genuinely fantastic and a lot of fun to read. Looking forward to finishing the next couple of chapters, as well as seeing what'll be posted after that. However, if I had one minor nit-pick (and if this is my only criticism, then you're doing really good), it's that Honduras wouldn't have Incans. The Inca were South American, mostly around Peru and Ecuador. In Honduras, you might get a tiny bit of Mayan in the far western sliver of the country, but the two largest native groups are the Lenca and the Miskito.
12/9/2019 c4 perses7x
Love this fic. Looking forward to the next update.
12/3/2019 c4 nutellawizard97
You should seriously consider writing professionally if you aren’t already doing it! Incredible writing
12/2/2019 c4 Western-Otaku
I'm actually surprised that's not the end, it seemed very fitting. That said, don't take that to mean I'm not eager to see more. I absolutely love the wit your versions of the characters have, makes for much more interesting dialogue when they're ripping in to each other. Also made the parts where Harry and Sara interacted feel more natural, from the digs at each other to the arguments.

I've read many other stories where there's a quick romance but most come off as too sudden and/or forced whereas the pacing is handled better here. Plus its realistic in the sense after an abrupt meeting and an attraction forms, they're not already in a proper relationship or god forbid engaged or something... That stuff takes time, plus you don't always meet 'the one' as easy as that. Also refreshing to see a Harry who has his head screwed on right so he isn't walked over like a doormat, while also remaining human with flaws such as trust issues and the tendency to be abrasive. Your take on Daphne was also a nice change from the norm.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next for these guys.
12/2/2019 c4 JEWCY Razor
I have to say I had to work to get through half of the first Chapter, but I dare say it was absolutely worth it. I really like you take on Harry and his mindset and you version of Daphne/Sarah is intriguing to say the least. The way you built up your characters is great and the flow of your dialogues is nice to follow. The only problem I have right now is you stole my entire morning with this story and I have to make the most of today :D. I hope you can continue this story soon, rest assured I'll be waiting for your update. Really exited to see how this unfolds...
11/30/2019 c4 huskerfan
Wow, I really love this story so far. Its really fun to read a unique take on Daphne and a pretty interesting Harry as well and I always enjoy post-war fics. Ive been a big fan of your writing style so far, I really like how youre progressing plot while also building up the characters with great banter/interactions. Really looking forward to seeing how this progresses from here.
11/28/2019 c4 Call me Lee
I don't think I've ever read something so intense as these 4 chapters. I opened the story on a whim, started reading it just because, and then I couldn't stop, and it kept getting better, and the tension kept getting higher and the hurricane and the violence and the teasing and everything kept going and going and I fucking can't mate, you literally gave me heart attacks and my brain shut off multiple times holy shit bagels in a heavenly twist I have no words.
11/28/2019 c4 SammyBlueGA
hey,
got only 3 hours left to sleep tonight, but with a story as great as this, it was definitely worth it!
You are great with writing feelings, especially conflicts of those. Great writing on the whole 'just sex' part.
I really love the whole idea of this 'terrorist' group that tries to help muggles (well and long term also help wizards). I'm really hoping the story goes further into that and Harry joins up or something of the sort. I'm assuming that won't be the focus of this story, and that's okay,. but I'd really love to read more of it. Shame there is not more stories out there with ideas in that direction...
As for flames and personal attacks, I'm sorry this is happening to you. I will never understand the kind of people that do that. Don't let it get you down and don't waste time on worrying about it or arguing with them. Block/Delete/turn off guest comments (is that possible?) and that's the end of that. it's not worth your time.I'm looking forward to check our your other story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
11/28/2019 c3 1FreeTraderBeowolf
My thoughts. You really brought out the emotions of the characters and how a mistimed word can cause all sorts of emotional havoc. Harry's reaction to her brushing off the sex as rebound sex when he obviously felt that they had shared a deep connection through the sex showed how it hurt him badly. So well done on your writing of the whole scene.
11/27/2019 c4 2Mister Bombadil
The disaster setting is neat - you were always good with those scenes in Eclipse, and it's a good place to start. I hope we see more of these, given "Sara's" hobby of chasing them.

There are some plausibility issues, many of which come from the source material (e.g., the statute of secrecy does not make sense - realistic wizards would rule the world). I'm not sure it's possible to portray plausible wizard-muggle politics while keeping canon, but you're making a valiant effort.

Also, your Harry has amazingly bad relationship habits again. I think "this is silly and unrealistic" and then remember that I know plenty of real people like that...
11/27/2019 c4 Guest
Screw the trolls I want more of this ;)
11/26/2019 c4 Haphne Emeraldplains
This is an interesting take on the character. I do like the ice queen character but it is becoming a bit stale right now for me. I needed a dosage of an other characterisation of daphne. Continue the good work cant wait for the next update.
11/26/2019 c4 jokeisonyou
Great story so far, is the story mainly going to focus on the Haphne relationship, or will it have a plot? Can't wait to read more!
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »