for Eat Your Heart Out Robin Hood

11/12/2019 c4 pretaxfrog4
honestly love this story. Keep up the great work, don't let those trolls get to you
11/12/2019 c4 Natsirt2610
Oh man, it’s a shame this story won’t be updated for a while. I’m really looking forward to the next update. I think your writing is great. I’m really intrigued to see where this story will go and how you’re going to build their future relationship, I enjoyed this chapter a lot, after the hurt ending of the last one, it was good to see Harry actually sort it out. Also, you should know that this story is gaining interest in the Harry Potter subreddit and the haphne discord.
11/12/2019 c4 Pagemaster4TW
I am very sorry to hear about the reviews you recieved. I just want you tk know I enjoyed your fic immensely. I am very much hoping to see the next update soon.
Until then.
11/12/2019 c4 snebic
Excellent chapter, it really sucks that you’re having issues with trolls and shit cus this has so far been a wonderfully well written story, can’t wait to see what comes next!
11/12/2019 c4 Mosnter K
A very fresh Harry/Daphne story. The writing is great, as was the build up and conclusion to chapter 4. I eagerly look forward to more!
11/12/2019 c4 Nyals
What a fantastic story so far! I have reviewed logged in a
Very few times on this site, but I just wanted you to know
How much I am enjoying this! Can’t wait for the next chapters!
11/11/2019 c4 MBK96
Really like both this and eclipse of the sky. Screw anyone that gives you any grief over them mate. Lazy talentless fucks that take their frustrations out on others. Just focus on what makes you happy
11/11/2019 c4 2Orcinus21
I haven't read such HP fanfiction since the pieces of author Dorothea Greengrass, and now I say that both you and your story are among my favorites. Its extremely sweet without being overbearing or cringy, with the proper touch of humor, information delivery, and overall flow. A new look on the over-cliched character i.e. Daphne Greengrass, which I dare say is very refreshing. This character has been overused as for the fact that it actually exists without having any form of further context, which gives the author much ideological, structural, and behavioral leeway. Possibly attached to the form of taboo that comes along with her house setting and her much anonymity. And many of the authors have used it much rampant without building any character depth, making it shallow with the same ideas and thought. Within a space of only a few moments, you built a character with much more depth than many others for which I applaud you. The character's humor with fine sarcasm makes it endearing.
Eagerly waiting for further pieces from you.
11/11/2019 c4 Smbreu
Usually don't favorite stories. Had to make an exception here.
Really great story, gotta admit that.
11/11/2019 c4 slucas123
"Right. The three of them shared way too fucking much. He needed new friends"

Howling at this part. So good. Loving the altered character impersonations of the trio. Harry is definitely damaged, so I'm excited to see how his character evolves after more interactions w/ Daphne/Sara.

Thanks for another awesome chapter. Really looking forward to exploring more of this universe. Until next chp!
11/11/2019 c4 Guest
Just want to say I love this story so far
11/11/2019 c3 Guest
Great, great chapter. Phenomenal. Incredibly hot, very descriptive. You could feel their connection. Incredibly well done.

She really couldn't help, but destroy it though and Harry couldn't help but feel used. Damn good.
11/11/2019 c4 2Genesis
honestly this was good. but what would be amazing is irregardless of what the healers told her about not having the ability to get pregnant and she gets pregnant anyway.
11/11/2019 c4 Sangine
Wonder what sort of pillow talk they had over their two days of alone time inside of a peckish shipping container.

About the flames and lack of Internet civility, sorry to hear that. You have people that really enjoy the work and time you put into these stories.
11/11/2019 c4 UnfortunateAddiction
Damn, straight up bitch fight. Sweet chapter though, honestly thought at one point Harry had but his foot far too deep into the shit to pull it back. Refreshing to get a change in scenery when it comes to this pairing, top job.
278 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »