for Eat Your Heart Out Robin Hood

11/5/2019 c1 Guest
Good story. Well written and easy to follow. One question though, is she wearing a glamour or did she disguise her features in some way? How do they not know who each other are? They went to school together and had multiple classes together for six years. Seems a little ridiculous that they wouldn't know each other on sight unless she was disguised.
11/5/2019 c1 Guest
c'est génial vivement la suite
11/5/2019 c1 UnfortunateAddiction
Really enjoyed that, good to see something outside of the normal Harry/Daphne pairing
11/5/2019 c1 Slytherin Potter
Typos? What typos this was a well laid out story. As someone else said in a review of this story bitter Harry is brilliant or should I call him James for now.
Everything about starting off with Ginny is a bitch at the beginning with Harry Potter blowing out the side of a hospital at the end was amazingly put together. I’ll be following this story for sure. If you could, I would like to see that description of Daphne’s eyes in a PM please. Also I hope to see a new chapter come out soon because I couldn’t pull away.
11/5/2019 c1 sam wilson
im hooked, i love haphne fics that have harry ron & hermonie keep their friendship and ron/hermonie keep their relationship thank you for this
11/4/2019 c1 Darklordsith
Can you do no wrong? I am digging this bitter Harry! I can't wait to see where this goes!
11/4/2019 c1 tomekk
And it's going straight to my favourites:-)
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19