for Eat Your Heart Out Robin Hood

8/4/2020 c5 SarabWalia
I don't usually review like this but DON'T U DARE ABANDON THIS STORY. We need the next chapter! In all honesty, I can just see the effort you've put into this story and it is a fucking TREAT to read. Please update soon :(
7/29/2020 c5 BIGthump
Eclipse is great but I honestly think I like this story even better! Looking forward to the update! Is the discord still a thing cause I didn't see a link to it anymore?
7/25/2020 c5 Guest
It's actually very interesting how you managed this story. First you made a strange, but nice premise. Then you added a really interesting thing that forces them together, Harry and Daphne obviously, that I don't think has ever been used before. On top of that, you also managed to make him be completely obsessed about her from just three nights. Then to actually him narrow it down to a small group? That was actually pretty impressive, it felt like a weird episode of Law and Order. Then the surprise at the end of this chapter, oooh it's just so good. I also hope you realize I genuinely enjoy this, and this isn't to make up for my idiocracy.

Anyways, with care
Oreo
7/19/2020 c5 PTHC.FFN.CAD
It is a great read, you've skillfully created believable misunderstandings and conflicting emotions, I am curious to know what your view on risk/rewards behaviours and how many more of these delicious misunderstandings you can create before readers getting frustrated and bail out.

Thank you very much for sharing your work!
7/11/2020 c5 Miltonius
Hope you are okay with how much worse covid has been getting recently
6/29/2020 c1 Eve
Great start, thank you for writing. It's a keeper. Can't wait to read more!

BTW, Managua is the capital of Nicaragua, not a country.
6/24/2020 c5 Guest
Extremely well done!
6/23/2020 c5 PSBCardo
I can't even begin to describe how good this story is, One of the best in the whole community, for sure.
6/23/2020 c5 Norilie
Day after day I kept on coming here to see if you update. I really really really love your story and I hope you wont give up on it. Good job Author! Wishing you all the best of luck
6/17/2020 c5 incendio.tau
To expand on the way that I like your characterization of Harryin cannon, he’s a relatively simple character, with a few key traits that you’ve taken and expanded upon. It feels like you’re describing a much more mature version of his character, which I love. I think that this will give you a lot of space to expand his character throughout the fic:)
6/17/2020 c5 incendio.tau
This is absolutely fantastic. Your pacing has been very well controlled and I’m loving the dialogue.

I particularly appreciate the way that you wrote Harry’s internal conflict between legality and morality of Sara’s (and the mysterious organization) actionsand also the argument for the morality of the actions. You write his thoughts very well; his characterization also doesn’t significantly deviate from cannon yet, which I also find a fun aspect of the storyI’m looking forward to how you’ll continue to develop his characterization.

Although you said that writing transitional chapters like this one are a bit of a challenge for you, I think that the final product of Ch. 5 is fantastic. I’m really looking forward to ch. 6 though, because your action scenes are some of the best I’ve read. Ch. 1 reminded me of some of the action scenes in Circular Reasoning, and I mean that as the highest compliment. There were a few twists that I really lovedthe shrapnel from the door, the oxygen tanks, and the healing scenes in particular. (You also wrote a damn good sex scene tho lol).

I’m really looking forward to where you take this fic! Honestly, this is the most engaging one I’ve encounteredlet me know if there’s any way in which I can support it!
6/12/2020 c1 7Azreal1313
Representing segmental hetrochromnia here! Woot! Also. Have you lived through a hurricane? Your descriptions are terrifyingly accurate.
6/7/2020 c5 Tako08
Please post chapter six soon I’m absolutely dying rn pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls I really need to know what happenes nxt damn your too good with Cliff hangers
6/7/2020 c1 Tako08
I’m not usually emotional but your writing is good enough to make me cry laugh and cling to when you post the next on on cliff hangers
6/7/2020 c2 Tako08