for Eat Your Heart Out Robin Hood

For chapter four
6/7/2020 c2 Tako08
Good chapte
6/5/2020 c5 TheSilverEagle22
I would have thought that Ginny was in the wrong given the way prior chapters have been, but wow I was so wrong. I quite like how the argument went. Let's see if Daphne will kick him while he's down or if she will prop him back up.
6/4/2020 c5 1thevolunteerman
I don’t like what you’ve done with Ginny.
6/3/2020 c4 longlurkzilla
I’m so sorry to hear about the trolls attacking you. That’s uncalled for. I’m on Chapter 4 now and I’ve been enjoying every minute of this story so far.
6/2/2020 c5 Natsirt2610
Well that was a shit fest. I’m glad the story didn’t go Ginny bashing, because I am a fan of hers. And honestly, their conversation in this chapter made me just want to read stories of them together lmao. Buuuuut for this story, I’m here for Daphne, and now he’s found her. I am so down for some Haphne, I’m glad you updated, and I’m anxiously waiting for the next update. It’s a small comfort in these trying times to have some good fanfics to read. Stay safe out there man, and I do hope you find some time to keep writing chapters, and that you enjoy doing so, because I really enjoy this story
6/1/2020 c5 Itachidono
Been a while since I cursed when I noticed there weren't more chapters yet but you've done it I am thoroughly enjoying this and can't wait to read more.
5/31/2020 c5 2Mister Bombadil
But why does the healer take their mask off while still talking? Oh right, they don't have a pandemic...

Anyway, I had wondered why they couldn't stay together while Ginny was in the US, with magical transportation and all. Now that's explained.

Canon Harry is a very blank slate character - he likes flying (most kids would), he has a couple friends (most kids do), he has remarkably few hobbies and doesn't get out much besides the regular end-of-book life-and-death situation. It makes it easier for a reader to put themselves in his shoes, since he doesn't have much personality on his own.

Your Harry reads a lot like an (18? 19?)-year-old who is just starting to realize that he hasn't matured at all since 11. It's neat that you've gone out of your way to show some growth on Ron's part while Harry is working through his stalker notes.

(This all leaving aside the traumatic childhood and murder attempts that mysteriously never had any effect on him.)

This story so far is very reminiscent of Eclipse, with the focus on relationship issues and long conversations, but fits a lot more drama in each chapter. Harry's friends (plus an ex) seem a lot more relevant to the main relationship here.
5/29/2020 c1 Guest
You also know how to use commas, which is (depressingly enough) a rarity among fanfiction writers. I haven't seen a run-on sentence yet.
5/29/2020 c1 Guest
Just started this story and oh my GOD I hope you stick around and finish this. You have a very unique, very endearing writing style that I only wish I had, and your pacing is the sort I've come to expect from experts. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for chapter 6.
5/31/2020 c5 huskerfan
I really like this story, cant wait to find more. This chapter was so funny with Harry's search. I do think it was really interesting and different from most stories like this that Ginny/Harry's breakup wasnt cause she just decided to leave him and how shes not just a flat evil ex-girlfriend character.
5/31/2020 c5 Truthandreality23
I cannot wait for the next chapter. What a cliffhanger.
5/28/2020 c5 Mary
Sooo good! thanx so much for updating
5/30/2020 c5 Fitzthrawn
I'm so delighted to see you continuing this! This new chapter was fantastic and I'm looking forward to more.
5/29/2020 c5 perses7x
I dunno. I think it would have been nicer if harry found her with his own efforts rather than just her stumbling on them. that kind of took out the novelty of this fic. all the excitement that was building up from the start of this chapter, the last scene just killed it. kinda lame.
278 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »