for A Call to Vengeance

8/16 c11 louwski101
Great chapter as always. I was wondering how you were going to handle the new detente between the empire and the council as well as the council's reaction to Shepard's new bedfellows. Again this is another thing you do well, the council aren't portrayed as a bunch of warmongers ready to threaten violence at the first perceived threat or insult. They are considered, cautious (now that Sparatus is gone) and realising that they have to deal on (relative) equal terms with the empire, as well as it's agents.
Overall, another brilliant read and I eagerly await the next update. :)
6/25 c11 Guest
Please UPDATE... The waiting is killing me! I want to see the end of this sequel and see the next one.
6/7 c11 1AJAX087
Great chapter, love when these updates drop, keep up the good work!
6/5 c11 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Looking forward to the Omega chapters. Please continue.
6/5 c11 6Antony444
Well, certainly interesting developments. The galaxy is readying measure after measure for the big clash against the Reapers...
To Omega, then. I'm sure it is going to be 'fun'.
6/5 c11 Blaze1992
I don't think the merc's on omega are gonna last long now after all she has a Krogan now.
6/4 c11 10Just a Crazy-Man
Love
5/29 c1 Pteaset
Love it
5/29 c10 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
I've just caught up this series and really think it excellent. I'd be curious to see in your authors' notes a bit more about the point at which your version of Earth's history diverges from canon/reality. I sense maybe a bit before the American Revolution but more detail on this thought would be super-interesting. Also, similarly, at what point of governmental development do you have the Imperial Government diverging from British history? I assume somewhere in the Nineteenth Century with a lot of the bills on the House of Lords not happening as they did in true history but again some thoughts on this would be super-interesting. I like the greater militarization of the Terran E,Empire though as with canon, I worry that Earth learned a lot of technology too fast ffor a jump from where it was pre-discovery of the Mars Archive to near parody with the Council races in time to both stand off the Turians and seem fully integrated in 2183. Maybe a timeline or even a chapter to kind of fill out some of this history would still be appropriate even though you're more than a book in. I do hope you'll be able to continue producing on this excellent a/u and thank you for your hard work on it.
5/18 c10 1AJAX087
Great chapter, keep it up!
5/17 c9 AJAX087
Great chapter, I love the fleshed out version your taking with these missions, keep it up!
5/16 c10 10Just a Crazy-Man
Lov
5/15 c10 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Please continue.
5/15 c10 louwski101
Excellent and well rounded chapter as usual. Good groundwork laying and an outwardly sympathetic and remarkably accommodating council. A good highlight of further divergence (and a good one at that) from canon that makes sense with your AU. Thank you for the update and please keep up the grand work.
5/15 c10 Blaze1992
Ah the "polite two-step" of those on top.

It's always a right pain in the a**.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »