for Waiting in the Wings

2/18/2020 c27 4katnissta
This was such a cute chapter you had me crying. I am so sad this is over. I hope you keep writing whether it is in this universe or not.
2/16/2020 c27 2novembershowers
Well, there’s that. I cried!

What an ending and though I know you already have the outline and ideas for this chapter, I am just so glad that my suggestion to have Nancy experience labor while Frank is performing goes beyond than my suggestion as she gave birth in the theater! Oh my! Thank you!

God bless, dear author, and may your muse grant you more plot bunnies and stories and I hope to read more Frank/Nancy and Joe/Vanessa stories.
2/16/2020 c27 Rose12
Amazing ending to a beautiful journey, that I've had the pleasure of going on with you. The character development throughout each of your stories is magnificent, and this one wasn't anything less. Nancy and Frank's experience of having a daughter, was such a delight to read. You have really showed us some amazing and realistic stories, of how loss, grief, feelings, and happiness can lead to development, all proof of an amazing writer, which you have shown us many, many times. I will be looking forward to more of your stories in the future! Until next time! Thank you.
2/16/2020 c27 Smithy
The curse is over...the Hardys have a little girl!
2/16/2020 c27 Tjcain
Do you know how hard it is to type when you have tears running down your face. Such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Thank you so very much for sharing with us your wonderful talent for story writing. I can't wait for your next one!
2/16/2020 c27 24Drumboy100
Congratulations to angelicalkiss for not only another excellent story, but a powerful and emotionally gripping series with character growth throughout. I can only imagine how many readers have laughed, cried, and bitten their nails during the Revelations saga, which is so much more than cat-and-mouse with the bad guys, as evidenced by this final chapter about Frank's self-confidence. Thank you so much for your understanding while I took some time off; I have been reading your author's notes and skimming some chapters. Looking forward to seeing how Revelations has grown and changed you as a writer: this is only the beginning for you, my friend. Standing ovation!
2/16/2020 c27 Candylou
That was a really good story.i love Nancy going in labor when they were at the theater. I love Frank so stumbling around especially especially when he was telling about his daughter being born. I love all the friends and family with them. This was definitely a great story.
2/16/2020 c27 max2013
Happy dance-A GIRL- love the name-a great ending to an amazing tale-thank you for sharing!
2/16/2020 c27 MargaretA66
Aw, sweet! Hoping for a one-shot on Joe and Van's family and maybe even Bess's. Very nice series.
2/12/2020 c26 Rose12
Great final chapter, I'm so glad that everyone's ok and that the theater is saved. Looking forward to the epilogue, where hopefully Nancy and Frank's baby will be here! This journey is amazing. Looking forward to more soon! Thank you.
2/12/2020 c26 MargaretA66
I have enjoyed this whole series. I hope Frank does well enough in the show that it shuts Joe up (Wishful thinking, I know). And I hope poor Vanessa and her boys are doing ok.
2/11/2020 c26 2novembershowers
I am so looking forward to Frank’s stage performance! That will be hilarious and wonderful! I hope Nancy giving birth will also be featured and Frank’s reaction. I mean he has proven to be strong, brave and they have both surpassed a lot of challenges both mentally and physically, so how would you write Frank dealing with Nancy giving birth? Oh, how about Nancy’s water breaking after the stage production? She would be feeling the pre-labor pains but was stubborn in watching Frank’s performance then during curtain call, water breaks! Then, the car ride to the hospital... the waiting... then the miracle of birth!

I love pregnant Nancy still doing the punches, Roar Woman!

Anyway, I am sad this will be ending. I had so much fun looking forward to the updates and doing my chapter reviews. I think that’s the beauty of fanfics and I am so glad to be here doing it with one of my favorite couples. I love so many fanfics but they were written years ago and I would have love the authors to complete them.
2/11/2020 c26 Candylou
I am glad that everything is getting back to normal. That means he's going to be okay and Frank also. Glad that David and all the others have settled their issues. Fantastic story! Can't wait for the epilogue.
2/11/2020 c26 max2013
Great wrap up-do we get to know that Frank sings?!
2/3/2020 c25 4katnissta
That was a very clever way to incorporate Aunt Gertrude in the story. I am so happy that they all are reunited now if only they can save the theatre. I really want the mental image of Frank in a musical.
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »