for where the lonely make the lonely feel less lonely

5/3/2020 c14 Faith
Love this story! The plot and reunion is so good! Please update aka write more chapters please!
5/3/2020 c14 hkcnxjxbjc
You should keep wrighting. i thibk your really good at it. the story is amazing. i really like the way the sibling relationships have emphasis. you are also really good at keeping them in charecter. i really hope you ipdate soon.
3/9/2020 c14 invisible obsessor
I justed binged all 14 chapters in like four hours and im scrEAMIMG ahhhh!
Why, why , why... my poor little babies dont deserve this. Vanya was so happy! Klaus was getting control over his power! WHY?! also i mean like Reggie's an a**. Drugging ur children?really? What happened to her brothers? More story please?
2/14/2020 c14 2genbo
Come on Diego it's time to be your BAMF self & help save Vanya.
Please continue your story rocks & your writing is really well done.
I look forward to reading more soon!
Poor Vanya keep the Faith girl because your true families coming for you.
2/5/2020 c13 Wow
So good
1/22/2020 c13 41SL4ND3R
What. The. Fuck. Noooo! No he can’t do that! Not when Vanya and Klaus we’re getting so much better! Not when they were finally getting a grasp of control over their powers. It’s not fair! She didn’t do anything! All she’s been doing was living her life and being the selfless person that she was. HE’LL CAUSE THE APOCALYPSE IF HE PLACES HER IN THAT ROOM AGAIN! Even if they’re afraid of their dad, I really hope they help Vanya out and not just fall in line. I feel like Five would if he realized that Vanya is the reason why the apocalypse never occurs. Klaus... it depends how lucid he is but he’ll definitely want to keep Vanya safe and Ben would defitely follow through to destroy her room if Klaus can summon him. Ah I love this story~ please update soon!
1/21/2020 c13 20Lennox13
I thought the fic was done!?

Not complaining, though. This was great! Oh, wow, I didn't see that coming. Brilliant!
1/19/2020 c12 Lennox13
And that's exactly how it happened.
We can only hope.
This was phenomenal! Thanks.
And now I think I have read everything I can. It's been great. You're an amazing writer. Keep doing what you do. It's an honour to read your stories.
1/19/2020 c11 Lennox13
Stop manhandling him, we've gotta call the cops to come get him," Vanya says, trying for some levity.

"I am the cops."

"Well then do something about it!"

"I did. I threw a knife at his head."

"I don't think that's standard procedure," Klaus mutters in an aside to thin air. He pauses, listening, and chuckles at nothing.

"Stop encouraging him, Ben." Vanya snaps. Klaus stifles a snicker.

My favourite part! Perfect! Loved the banter and the sassiness. Gosh, this is so great!
1/19/2020 c10 Lennox13
Go away, please. So persistent. She better see his creepiness now.
1/19/2020 c9 Lennox13
The. Best. The literal best! Omw, I love it! Klaus and Ben! So awesome. I guess it's pretty obvious who my favourite is, but wow, I loved this so much. It was awesome and perfect and I loved how you described it all. Awesome!
1/19/2020 c8 Lennox13
Preach, Cate, preach.
1/19/2020 c7 Lennox13
Okayyyy.

But I still no like Leonard. I don't know what he's up to.
1/19/2020 c6 Lennox13
Yes! Best yet! Luther, thanks for not making him an automatic ass. I hate how mean people are to him - they were a just children and everyone deals with things differently. And then the powers surging! And the detox working! And gosh, I love family bonding and fluff. Thanks for writing this!
1/19/2020 c5 Lennox13
Oooooh, the eyes!
Awh, the Klaus!
Ughhhh, the idiotic slimeball.
And Luther!