for The Games Next Door

2/22/2020 c8 38zcross1997
I definitely liked this chapter. It’s good to see the insight of Fanny’s and Chad’s heads. It’s great that Nigel and Chad are able to bury the hatchet on their past.
12/21/2019 c6 Ddysrhjkojbdsfvjihvbkk
So that's the story of Cree. It's good that the thing has a happy ending for her.
12/14/2019 c5 Ddysrhjkojbdsfvjihvbkk
I don't think it will be that easy for them now.
12/13/2019 c5 zcross1997
Definitely didn’t expect Cree to be in on this with Chad and Fanny.
12/4/2019 c4 Ddysrhjkojbdsfvjihvbkk
I am curious to see, what happen if the members of sector V fight against each other.
11/29/2019 c4 zcross1997
Are Chad and Fanny villains for real, or will they turn? Who are the other contests? Can’t wait to read more.
11/26/2019 c3 Ddysrhjkojbdsfvjihvbkk
Here are a few tips: If the actions are not too much of the Hunger Games, please try to go in a different direction. And you've probably already seen how some fans take Shipping too seriously. You could install that.
11/26/2019 c2 Ddysrhjkojbdsfvjihvbkk
It might be too much with the pairings but here are some suggestions: 83/84, 23/35, 10/11.0. At the moment I have no idea to characters who are in the background or who could be a bit involved, I have to do some research. But some of the former would be in question. Chad could play Nigel's mentor, Cree and Fanny as former activists who are in doubt. Fanny / Patton could fit in as well. Maurice/Cree also.
11/24/2019 c2 catspats31
Even though I never watch any movie or book for "The Hunger Games" series, I can see this working as an alternative setting after the events of GKND. I read both chapters and it's looking good so far. I can't wait to see what happens in the Games Next Door along with the other characters that will be involved in it.
11/9/2019 c1 Ddysrhjkojbdsfvjihvbkk
It has a trashy valour. That's good. I hope that it would be continued. I like stories like them. I am a big fan from Codename: Kids Next Doors and the Hunger Game.
11/8/2019 c1 21KNDnumber170
I love the idea! Can't wait for more!
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3