for Apex Predator

5/15 c19 KirakoshiShinogaya
chrollo marry me pls :'))
5/6 c26 angelnixx
Wow, this is such a good story. I love Miwa’s character. I can’t wait to read more!
5/5 c26 Arkelcy
OMG! I can't believe it I'm so excited and euphoric, it's the most amazing and cool story I've ever had the pleasure of reading, the plot is super original and new. It's, I don't know, it's just majestic. I love every moment, especially when Kurama wants to solve everything with a bijudama, jajsjjsjs, Oh, God, that Kurama is a Loquillo !. I like the relationship and acceptance that Killua's family has for Miwa, (Miwa, he deserves it) and not to mention the future marriage, I already saw them married and with children.
Good grief, I got off topic. But hey, I hope you update soon because if this Fic is very good.

Postscript ...
You are the best writer in the world, thank you for existing
5/5 c26 RockyGolem
This story isn’t good, Miwa is a extremely cringe character and you ruin the canon characters, you ruined Kurapika, and Killua. Just so Miwa can be important and OP. Hopefully you fix the story because there’s no reason to continue when you ruin every arc.
5/5 c2 Nova
*chokes* So funny at the end of this chapter XD
4/24 c26 1PinkSpace
I love this story :)
4/23 c1 I move weight
lol trash story wouldn't recommend it.
4/23 c26 sleepinglush
i can see every one just calling her boss XD and i do enjoy your story a lot thank you for the updates i look forward to the next chapter.
4/16 c26 veronika.kilimnik26
Pls continue! Really love this story! Great job writing it, it's so great. I drew a fanart of miwa, if you want you can check it out!
p/CLeF6BKANdD/
4/14 c3 9Bloody-Asphode11
This isn’t the fic for Hisoka fans... is it?
4/11 c14 Kminari
I hadn't thought about the morality of Gon, but with your points now I can see it clearly.
4/11 c11 Kminari
I would have liked to see more reactions of the rest of the Zoldycks to Miwa, but it was a very good chapter.
I like how this is changing from canon, but I am afraid of the lack of training in Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon.
4/11 c7 Kminari
... That biju bomb also killed examiners of the exam, they were following the participant.
4/8 c1 6TekoloKuautli
Aww Naruto or Fox is cute and the fact Kurama is there with her memories but unlikely to share much is so awesome.
4/7 c4 Guest
"Finally some real fucking food"
1,035 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »