for The Sacred Q'e of Q'a'ta'Orbin (Magnificent Obsession Series: 4)

5/9 c17 5Chan101
How long is awhile? I am sooo lost but am hooked.
5/6 c16 K9glacier17
Poor Christine is just taking a beating
5/2 c13 K9glacier17
Ya know I’ve been wondering my self what on earth the deal is with him and his memory. I wanna see where this goes
4/29 c12 Guest
Oh my
4/27 c11 K9glacier17
Not gonna lie this last chapter has me very confused but I figure it’s one of those detail chapters that will make sense as the story goes on. I’m just thrilled to get new chapters
4/22 c10 K9glacier17
Does Spock remember everything? The previous story implied that his memory of his proposal had been forgotten and that’s why Christine was trying to act distant with him. Can’t wait for the next chapter, the cliff hanger is killer lol.
12/1/2019 c9 K9glacier17
I admit that your writing style leaves me confused about a lot of things, like I’m still confused after reading the first few stories of what exactly Christine and Spock had/have in the way of a connection or relationship. A lot is assumed to be understood by the reader. But I do enjoy how thorough you are in your world building and I look forward to the rest of this story (and hopefully clarification).
11/10/2019 c6 10NaginiFay
I am really enjoying this!
11/10/2019 c6 5Chan101
Awesome chapters. They are so detailed.
11/9/2019 c3 12KayCee1951
Reminder that this story has only begun, and indeed, begins in the middle. However, it will reach back to All the Great Voyagers, put Touched in context, and will be the prequel to The Visitor and Reliquary.
11/9/2019 c3 5Chan101
I really liked this but so much was left unresolved and I feel like I started reading a story in the middle. Whats was going on with Bones and Spock? Were this characters known in another story you can share?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service