for Rogue's Perfection

8/24/2020 c34 32Athese
Aaaaah the epilogue is really here! Gosh this has been so long, and I know it's weird to see it as a reader cause I"m sure it's a lot different as a writer but still, it's almost been a year. Time flies when you're having fun gosh. I still remember you updating this and me just being like "wait no I wanna reread everything", that was a wild ride, and I can't believe it's over already.

Also, WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING. Yeeess! I'm so here for the wedding, these dorks deserve to be happy, I love them so much. It's so great to see his support system, Tara and Cam especially. I'm emotional. And seeing everyone from different sides come together to just celebrate their marriage? Amazing.

And the fact that the wedding is so public just makes it so much better? Just imagine someone as famous as Dick suddenly turning up with Wally out of the blue? Especially considdering the Markovian part. Man Gotham must've had a field day with that. AND WALLY SAID "I DO". *Crying uncontrollable* aaaahh it's so bittersweet, I can't believe it's over.

HOnestly you know what's about to come but imma say it ONE more time. Amazing chapter, amazing story, amazing dialogue, amazing storyline and just.. you're an amazing writer, one of the absolute best I've come across in the past 6 years I've been on this god forsaken website, truly one, if not the, best writer. Major kudos to you! 333 (that's a heart if FF decides to be a dick and remove it again).

See ya!
8/24/2020 c33 Athese
Wait wait, I didn't even stop to realise that the rogues were going to WATCH it happen, that they would see Wally get taken into the speedforce and not get out. Wait I want my money back, this is not what I paid for. I mean they didn't see much.. but they did see it. And I just... I don't even know what's worse, the fact that they knew it was going to happen, or if it would've been worse if they didn't know.

That part honestly just broke me. When the battle was coming to and end and everyone is kind of cheering but then realising Wally isn't there,a nd they slowly all joined them? But bless M'gann, bless her soul for noticing Wally wasn't completely gone. God for a moment I thought you were actually going to pull a "gotcha" by not saving Wally in the end, but bless Dick too. Also, of course the boy is saving the day with his logic. HIm chanting "I love you" over and over again was just so cute and heartbreaking all the same.

And just the rogues being so overprotective, and reluctantly agreeing with the hospital stay. Dick staying with him, Hartley and James fighting again, gosh that's so domestic, and I love it so much after all that's happened. Aaah it's so bittersweet, but we still got the epilogue, so I'm quickly moving on to that!
8/14/2020 c34 12Falconress
Well, I didn't need my heart-

I LOVED THIS! but now I'll be sad, because I won't be able to look forward to this every week.
8/14/2020 c33 Falconress
MY POOR EMOTIONS HAVE BEEN RIPPED FROM ME
8/12/2020 c32 32Athese
YOU BET IT TURNED OUT ALRIGHT BUT I AM ALSO MAD AT YOU FOR THE ENDING, YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND FIX THIS. Ugh, why must you hurt me this much? What have I ever done to you D:

Okay okay recap, It started to hopeful, and for a moment I was like "No way are you going to do it, you're not that cruel". Halo's moment with Wally was sweet and actually so precious. I love Halo, but it's just a little overshadowed by my distaste for the sidelining of the OG characters. In this story that's not the case.
Also Will be kind to Wally, he just wants to help :( I love how he called Dick with an emergency excuse, honestly, I could absolutely see him do that just to avoid Wally's complaining.

Wally speaking to the heroes was so lovely. He may claim to be a supervillain but to me he's an anti-hero at best. He cares, and he's actually a great leader when he wants to, and when he isn't burdened by unnecessary pressure, but is stepping up instead.
Also Brion honey.. I love you but just shut up there. Wally is absolutely right. Wally is battling so much PTSD, years of torture etc and he's going to save all of you. I get what he's doing, but it's NOT helping Wally. Like I said before, this is a decision that absolutely makes sense to make. Wally is the only one who can defeat im right now.

BUT THEN THE ENDING... Holy... first of all I want to applaud you for the ending. Like the whole fight scene was so well-done and just having those paragraphs explaining the fight and then that one line.. just *chefs kiss*. Perfectly done. And I'm still amazed at your ability to convey all of this in written text.

But you better fix this soon :( I dare you.
8/9/2020 c32 6Blogger8659
I...I don't know what to think...ugh...it's good...how dare you make me feel like this!
8/9/2020 c32 12Falconress
This. Is. Freaking. Epic. I absolutely loved it! It makes me happy and sad, and I still don't know if I'm smiling or not.
8/8/2020 c31 Falconress
MY EMOTIONS
8/7/2020 c31 32Athese
Honestly it's so easy sometimes to forget the bonds characters have with others that aren't encessarily highlighted 24/7. Or maybe that's just my brain, but I have thse "oh right they spent time together then" moments way too many times. But just having Wally stand there with the Rogues was a PAINFUL reminder of how close they are. They are family to Wally, they are maybe even closer than any other character. And reading the first part really made me realise again how much I love these dorks, and the bond they have. (You hear me crying over here?)

The Rogues arguing over whether Wally has to save the world was just the worst though. And I mean that as a compliment to you, because just... that whole part was gutwrenching. Imagine KNOWING someone so close to you has to sacrifice themselves. Like they probably know it, but just don't want to accept it, and I can't blame them.

PROTECT WALLY AT ALL COTS, I REPEAT PROTECT WALLY AT A- Okay no wait nevermind, don't. Because I know your evil tendencies, you'll make him lose someone else. Darkseid can perish, but don't you dare touch anyone else :( I'm warning you.

See ya!
8/7/2020 c30 Athese
I WAS YET AGAIN TOO NAIVE GOING INTO THIS CHAPTER. But the moment I opened this chapter the memories and feelings just rushed back in, slamming right into my face. My fingers are ticking so fast I wouldn't be surprised if there are some major errors.

But damn, it was short but emotional as heck, just the thought of Wally disappearing again? That must be absolutely crushing to Dick, and everyone else that is. And like, there are so many instances where a character sacrifices themselves, and it's not really necessary, or they save like a big group of people, and you're like "Well it wasn't really a good trade-off" but this time It's like... the entire world or Wally. AND YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT LOGIC AND I HATE IT.

Same with Savage, like as much as they have a right to distrust him, he's also right. And I really have a love-hate relationship with those situations ugh.

My heart can't handle this, and there's another chapter to go *clutches heart*. Okay here we go, I'm ready to have my heart shattered.

(Amazing chapter by the way :P)
8/1/2020 c31 11Loftcat27
This was really good.
7/19/2020 c30 Shiranai Atsune
It's no worries, take all the time you need.
7/19/2020 c30 Loftcat27
Feel better soon!
7/19/2020 c30 12Falconress
See you when you're feeling better! Stay healthy, and when in doubt, look at memes!
7/19/2020 c30 Coco Baldwin
it's okay be safe and get well soon that's all we can ask for
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »