for Bad Life Decisions

Thaaaaaanks!
3/1 c1 12Falconress
Haha!
12/12/2019 c1 29River9Noble
Omg I loved this. It was so adorable.
12/7/2019 c1 gameboy27008
Hahaha i really enjoy that story good one!
11/14/2019 c1 40Black' Victor Cachat
So much fun interactions and reactions here! From Barbra being annoyed with Bruce at the party, all the way to the outright hilarious reactions by Jason and Stephanie when Bruce refuses to do what they want him to do! I had a great time reading this, thank you! :-D
11/11/2019 c1 Guest
Normally I don't like Jason/Steph but this was brilliant.

Bruce is overprotective of Cass, I remember when he was intimidating Kon (he did also intimidate him when he was harassing Stephanie but that wasn't romantic from any party). And I also remember him not entirely trusting Wendy, though I daresay he'd have done a comprehensive background check then rather than waiting until she started dating one of his children. (Though I'm curious as to how those two got together — I seem to recall it was Barbara that Wendy found attractive.)

Tim was funny.

I never thought of Damian having a crush on Steph but it does make some sense.

And unlike Steph and Jason I'm not surprised Bruce was so nonchalant about it, if nothing else he already knows everything important about those two. I'm a bit more surprised about Barbara though — she was treating Jason as though he was still Robin.

I liked their debate on which one had been more messed around by Bruce.
11/10/2019 c1 Oh my Batman is that Spitfire
They were my brotp, now they're my otp. I both love and hate you right now for ruining my ship hierarchy.
11/10/2019 c1 alamodie
This is awesome, and the bat-sibs are perfect!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service