for Medical Miracle

9/3/2020 c1 11Rebekah Mason
Pulling at my heartstrings! I'm in love with how you described the kids. You're a fantastic writer and yeah I love it.
4/8/2020 c1 cloudshape to ennien
Lovely story.

It always saddend me to no ends, that Odo was lonely all the time. He did not have any close friends except Kira. Everyone else was more of a colleague, maybe acquaintances, but not really friends.

And his people, the Founders had abandonned him, when he was something like a baby, so that he would gather information for them. And then, when he finally finds them, they act all superior and arrogant about his less than perfect shifting abilities, when it was them who neglected to teach him in the first place.

Worse than that: they say, they send him and others out as newly formed changlings in order to get information about other solids, but when he tries to tell them of his experiences with said solids, they don't want to hear any of it. Instead they stick to their own prejudices and expect him to just take their word for it and ignore all the experiences he made himself.

So I am very happy with this story - finally there is some happiness for him.
1/26/2020 c1 72Beth6787
Now please write a story that fills in the eighteen years between Julian’s genius idea and Odo’s return. There is so much potential in this one. By the way, I love the names you chose for the three children and also that she had two sons and a daughter (just like Nery’s childhood where she had two brothers). That was a great touch and nod to canon.

Thanks for the brilliant idea !
1/24/2020 c1 25Drumboy100
YES, Queen, THIS is how the series should have ended! Or what should have happened in the movie! Nerys must have told the children wonderful stories about their father in order for them to greet him so warmly. "You are my Link, Nerys." *passes out from overload of feels*
11/12/2019 c1 28Iniki Melset
Now that idea is really unusual at first sight, but I do remember the scene in sickbay where Bashir takes that blood sample from Odo and comments on it being "real" blood. I don't think I've ever seen this idea used in any of the fanfiction I've read so far.

My reaction after reading it was that it is totally charming and yet not too sentimental, but just right. The idea of Kira as a Kai? Why not?

So now I finally know what the word "fluff" means, but I would call it fluff in the best sense of the word: a warm, comforting story with happiness for Kira at last. I always thought she was shortchanged by fate, considering how she lost those people she loved most.
And I? Loved the story.