for Hear Me Roar

12/29/2019 c1 Guest
Please UPDATE soon. Im one of your readers waiting for updates. This story is so call. And I wanna see how far will be Catradora's relationship. Happy Holidays!
12/4/2019 c9 Guest
Hey I REALLY LOVE THIS ARTWORK! Seriously it always makes my day and night. I was so stressed up with the whole Finals week and me having difficulties with focusing in reviewing, but when I read this story (After a few days reading your other works all related to CATRADORA) really helps me cease my troubles. And wishing for a CATRADORA love later on in this story. I love how it works and one more thing. I really love how CATRA was introduced as a Magicat how she transformed and heck Adora might drools over Catra after she was back in her normal form with new looks. And how real their situation was when going back to be friends again and maybe sooner or later as lovers. Argh Imma so ready to have peace in mind before my final exams. Please update soon!
11/29/2019 c10 Shiranai Atsune
Final chapter! I love it so much! It was such a good read! (I wanted to say something that'll make me hear Double Trouble whenever I read this but...)
11/30/2019 c10 5666Neme666
I loved this story! Your characterisation was spot on, the plot was exciting, and your style is so easy to read, it was a real pleasure!
11/22/2019 c7 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

Loving this so much! Love your works!
11/19/2019 c5 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update! I love this so much!
11/19/2019 c5 Guest
So...Adora finds a stray cat in the Whispering Woods, that not only has the same eyes as Catra(who is currently MIA) but also, said cat reacts to Adora's confession, and most of all, is messing with and annoying Glimmer like it's a fun game.

Coincidence? i think NOT!
11/20/2019 c5 1RustyRiley
Im loving this story, I can probably guess what the plot twist will be but its still makes me smile, and by the end of this chapter I had let a few tears fall, I absolutely love stories that can do that.
11/19/2019 c1 RustyRiley
I read this story last night and felt bad for not leaving a review, but the story is great, and original. Cant wait to see more of it :)
11/15/2019 c4 Shiranai Atsune