for The Broken Treaty

6/14/2020 c2 Spellflame
I Love This
4/2/2020 c2 5DestinyDragons101
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK! HI!
3/25/2020 c1 8thorison1080
woooooooooo! hell ya!
3/4/2020 c1 2TheDisplacerOfEquestrias
Please make this into like, a full on story! I’d LOVE to read it in full.~
2/8/2020 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Badass and I can’t wait for more!
1/21/2020 c1 Evil Reviewer
I'll be honest, I didn't notice the AN at the end nor the completed notification the first time I read this. I'm a little disappointed with the fact that this won't be continued. :(
1/2/2020 c1 2Stalking Fan
Discord Be mad. I really want to know the other Nations (including Luna's) reaction to Discord on the War Path
12/29/2019 c1 Delta prime2
When I first saw this story, I was initially turned off by the premise. Still, curiosity eventually won out, and I gave it a read. And while my fears were confirmed, I’m ultimately glad I read it.

A brief overview of the one thing that I didn’t like: Daybreaker, and I suppose by relation Nightmare Moon. I’m not against them having a war for dominance. I’m not even that against them deciding to embrace their power. But the lengths they ended up falling to were rather, jarring to say the least (trying out cannibalism? Seriously?).

Now to the rest of the story! The concept of Discord running the ultimate prison is rather amusing. And starting the story by introducing us to ‘Spot’ and his dilemma was a nice way to show what it’s like. ‘Flipperhoof’ was a good way of showing what it’s like to long-standing residents. For the former, I really liked how he, after seeing Discord ‘get to work’, realized he didn’t want to follow through with his previous goals. For the latter, I loved him in this. How he didn’t bat an eye to a mad Daybreaker, how he noticed and reacted to a mad Discord, how he’s mellowed out during his stay, and of course the spectacular reveal. Though I am curious, what’s become of the Crystal Empire throughout this that they might want Sombra back?

Regardless, I ultimately really like this AU that you started here. The idea of Discord leading former prisoners against the fallen sisters is definitely intriguing. If you ever decide to expand on it, I’d love to see how former villains would help with the war effort.
11/24/2019 c1 Digifan303
Great story already like this
11/20/2019 c1 5DestinyDragons101
Dang. This needs several chapters.
11/19/2019 c1 Guest
Are the main 6 and spike going to make an apperance?
11/11/2019 c1 2Isaac LB
The only thing that could make this Fanfiction more epic is for Tirek to become a warrior of justice, although I know that will not happen.
11/11/2019 c1 11ShiningShadow1965
Please i want more this is something that needs a chapter or two very well done bravo.
11/11/2019 c1 2ranma hibiki
*twitches* sombra?...did NOT see that coming!
I was expecting an ancestor of Lyra, not Sombra himself in all his shadow glory...*facepalms* duh! this is Discord, "where is the fun in making sense" lord, sorry, Lord of Chaos! (can't forget those cap letters). ALWAYS expect the unexpected, an once you do, realize you're still wrong an he'll do something expected just to throw you for a loop! *golf claps* this is going to be fun

keep up the good work! _
11/11/2019 c1 17duskrider
Nice touches here it is going to be interesting to see how this will go from here. I rather enjoy the idea of discord having his own country of criminals going to war against the corrupted princesses. Gives me some suite squad vibes, we'll the animated movie and maybe the live action movie trailer not the actual movie though as that was more of a let down in comparison.
16 Page 1 2 Next »