for The Fairy's Gift

1/25 c1 Mariyana
Wowww I was criminalización while reading this! Please tel me there will be at least another chapter. Diaval is going to lose it when He knows the cost of his life to her.

Please be Nice and keep writting
12/3/2019 c1 Chan124
This was so beautifully written, your work always has me on the edge of my chair waiting for me. Your really talented and all of your work is so fun to read. I’ve literally re-read the comfort only series because it’s so good. I would be so thrilled if you added more to this story and especially to comfort only! Thank you for writing again!
12/1/2019 c1 8nancyl1313
Thanks for the story, I will watch for upcoming updates and we will read in a next chapter
11/11/2019 c1 6DancingKitKat
I'm loving this story, Mal! You really nail Maleficent and Diaval's personalities and relationship. This chapter is so bittersweet, but so well written! I think this is going to be one of your best stories yet! I can't wait to read more. 3
11/11/2019 c1 Qufop
Hello, it's unbelievable to read how beautiful you write this story.
I would be very happy about a second part, but of course even more about a new chapter of comfort only.

I also wanted to ask you what your main language is because you have written in comfort only that your English there was not so good.

I'm also writing the review with google translate. I'm from Germany and I'm really bad in english :)
The problem if you read stories that have been translated by Google is that there are often funny sentences XD

I hope you are happy about my review and I would of course be happy about an answer.

Greetings Qufop
11/11/2019 c1 18Luinwen-2013
Sooooo good to see you back!
Yes, I'm still hungring for For Comfort Only, but I know it will came when due.
And yes, the second movie was bound to wake the muses up...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service