for Sirius Saves Himself

7/20 c1 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Good story.
6/17 c1 Cassandra30
Terrific story! Love the Omake.
5/17 c1 yochan123
Hahaha I love it! And those headlines! So punnily great! Would like to see those death eaters avoid prison now! And dumbles with his shitty plan. Go shuck snape off to Azkaban too
3/4 c1 10RevDorothyL
Forget the Spanish Inquisition, what no one REALLY expects is for Sirius Black to try the sane and simple thing first, giving other people the info and opportunity they need to resolve the situation with a minimum of fuss . . . which makes that his CHIEF WEAPON! Surprise! Surprise AND Sanity! Surprise AND Sanity AND the ability to write a good business letter! :)
2/28 c1 7V. L. Crawford
This was great!
11/13/2021 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Good enough story and fun omake.
I doubt that Dumbledore (or Malfoy) would let it be that easy though.

"Ah, Minerva. Thank you for Obliviate this to my attention. Oh, and Obliviate..." Here Dumbledore kicked Minerva and then finished with a third, "Obliviate ."
9/30/2021 c1 2Winterislate
*laughs for quite some time*

Wonderful short, thank you.
9/24/2021 c1 CM
Ah yes beautiful ending I must congratulate you
8/15/2021 c1 a.vago
This story WITH THE OMAKE is brilliant...
4/14/2021 c1 2Arrowman
Good one!
3/31/2021 c1 Fallow57
x Kudos x : )
4/1/2021 c1 6Chalayne
Love the omake!
3/24/2021 c1 11slytherinlibrarymole
oh rita... dear, people learn, ya know? but mcgonagall turning into another moody, but with two eyes? NO wonder everybody feared moody, if he was so on top of his game while with an abnormally loud peg-leg and no depth perception due to lacking an eye. yeah, good one shot! *sends thumbs up by failed telepathic signal*
3/5/2021 c1 32anorc