for Sirius Saves Himself

x Kudos x : )
4/1 c1 6Chalayne
Love the omake!
3/24 c1 10slytherinlibrarymole
oh rita... dear, people learn, ya know? but mcgonagall turning into another moody, but with two eyes? NO wonder everybody feared moody, if he was so on top of his game while with an abnormally loud peg-leg and no depth perception due to lacking an eye. yeah, good one shot! *sends thumbs up by failed telepathic signal*
3/5 c1 24anorc
Constant Hilarity!
2/22 c1 Guest
Loved it!
2/20 c1 121Kimberly T
Why DIDN'T this happen in canon? If Sirius could order a broom for Harry, he could certainly have sent a letter to someone in authority about Pettigrew's perfidy. But then, so much of the series' drama and excitement could have been avoided by someone just stopping to be sensible for a few minutes... (of course, that's true in RL too.
1/28 c1 1Monereads
Marvelous.
Funny Headlines.
12/16/2020 c1 3Nebresh
very nice
12/6/2020 c1 Nightcandle
Great fix-it! :)
And I love the omake :D
Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!

btw: you wrote: "...your homework assignment from next week", but then McGonagall continues with critique of an essay she'd already READ, so it should probably be "...your homework assignment from LAST week." ;)
11/10/2020 c1 1Drarry2004
Lmfao!
10/25/2020 c1 Evil and Proud
* chef's kiss * Everything about this is gold but the omake is priceless.
9/4/2020 c1 Guest
I always thought sirius should write letters to the DMLA and hogwarts warning them about pettigrew. it's nice to see that idea developed.
9/5/2020 c1 Bladre MKT
There are three points I LOVE about this. One is Sirius at the end, just a perfect piece in execution. Second is McG's paranoia... I mean, I can sit here and imagine 100 different small plots where disguised animagus make their way into hogwarts. Third of course is the omake, making me believe we need a fic where people were proved RIGHT to be as paranoid as Moody simply follow his lead until by the end of year 4 literally even the first years are shouting it.
9/4/2020 c1 Othello John