for Shinobi Isekai!

11/27 c53 Kragh
Interesting story so far. I hope you'll continue it soon.
Keep up the good work!
11/23 c53 Miss Luny
I totally binged out on your story! Can't for December to read more!
11/13 c53 GreatT'Phon1of4
Nom nom nom. If this story were to be deleted, I would be very sad. I might cry! Hanako is a good character. She is not pathetically weak or disgustingly strong. I really like the incorporation of ninshu because people really don't do that. Canonically, combined Uchiha and Senju DNA can lead to the development of a pseudo Rinnegan.
11/11 c53 Mlovestoread
Strong girl was the first jdrama i ever watched XD
11/11 c53 10Oddity Empress
Now I really want to see Sai come into the picture just for that little tidbit you gave use.
11/11 c53 firemaster101
Awwwe that sounds like sai
11/11 c53 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Oh Sai, buddy, it's okay to feel emotions.
T.T
They could be sealing buddies!
Stupid Danzo.
Best of luck out there, you can do it!
11/9 c52 erukichama
Well, its one of best twist plot I ever read. I think too that Jiraiya has a distant Senju blood. Just like Sakura has distant Uzumaki blood, even if it never be confirm in canon.

Wait for your update.
10/30 c52 22Yuki Suou
lmao even with the stuff that's going on, I couldn't help but rrad twice and snort when Naruto said ochinchin xD
10/29 c44 5Maorin
Jiraiya is a Senju? Oh god, yes, she's indeed a mary sue one, but actually I'm fine with she's actually a some bastard child of an Uchiha and new found grandchild of Jiraiya but you make Jiraiya a Senju, wtf? what is the point Jiraiya become Senju in your fanfic? Will she unlock mokuton too as well? Oh right.

Senju-Uchiha blood run in her veins, right, don't tell me she's reincarnation of Hagoromo as well. Fuck.

I waste my time reading this fic for 44 chapters to find out that bullshit and AU warning. You should put it on your summary or warning in chapter 1.

It wouldn't be problem to me that OC changed the timeline, but change the real character like Jiraiya to become a Senju? Wow at least give some warning earlier (not everyone like OOC without character development -at least your naruto characters is not ooc- and some bullshit background AU to real naruto character you know -you in case indeed give some crazy backgroud AU, Jiraiya is a Senju, like wtf-)
10/29 c52 chloemika
omg! this chapter was so so so so good! I love naruto and sasuke supporting each other like that omg!
10/28 c52 nyuszika9510
Thanks! I hope Hanako will get back her hand in the near future. It's sad to imagine her situation as an one handed ninja without her seals. :(
10/28 c52 16Lylex96
I can't wait for December! My birthday is December 6th
10/27 c52 ladyamy26072003
(ᴗ)
10/27 c52 firemaster101
Yes another chapter. I'm still surpis3d she lost her arm . That was a good twist btw.
476 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »