for Shinobi Isekai!

Thanks for the chapter
12/6/2020 c3 magicloverclover
So bad lol.
11/27/2020 c53 Kragh
Interesting story so far. I hope you'll continue it soon.
Keep up the good work!
11/23/2020 c53 Miss Luny
I totally binged out on your story! Can't for December to read more!
11/13/2020 c53 GreatT'Phon1of4
Nom nom nom. If this story were to be deleted, I would be very sad. I might cry! Hanako is a good character. She is not pathetically weak or disgustingly strong. I really like the incorporation of ninshu because people really don't do that. Canonically, combined Uchiha and Senju DNA can lead to the development of a pseudo Rinnegan.
11/11/2020 c53 Mlovestoread
Strong girl was the first jdrama i ever watched XD
11/11/2020 c53 10Oddity Empress
Now I really want to see Sai come into the picture just for that little tidbit you gave use.
11/11/2020 c53 firemaster101
Awwwe that sounds like sai
11/11/2020 c53 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Oh Sai, buddy, it's okay to feel emotions.
T.T
They could be sealing buddies!
Stupid Danzo.
Best of luck out there, you can do it!
11/9/2020 c52 erukichama
Well, its one of best twist plot I ever read. I think too that Jiraiya has a distant Senju blood. Just like Sakura has distant Uzumaki blood, even if it never be confirm in canon.

Wait for your update.
10/30/2020 c52 21Yuki Suou
lmao even with the stuff that's going on, I couldn't help but rrad twice and snort when Naruto said ochinchin xD
10/29/2020 c44 6Maorin
Jiraiya is a Senju? Oh god, yes, she's indeed a mary sue one, but actually I'm fine with she's actually a some bastard child of an Uchiha and new found grandchild of Jiraiya but you make Jiraiya a Senju, wtf? what is the point Jiraiya become Senju in your fanfic? Will she unlock mokuton too as well? Oh right.

Senju-Uchiha blood run in her veins, right, don't tell me she's reincarnation of Hagoromo as well. Fuck.

I waste my time reading this fic for 44 chapters to find out that bullshit and AU warning. You should put it on your summary or warning in chapter 1.

It wouldn't be problem to me that OC changed the timeline, but change the real character like Jiraiya to become a Senju? Wow at least give some warning earlier (not everyone like OOC without character development -at least your naruto characters is not ooc- and some bullshit background AU to real naruto character you know -you in case indeed give some crazy backgroud AU, Jiraiya is a Senju, like wtf-)
10/29/2020 c52 chloemika
omg! this chapter was so so so so good! I love naruto and sasuke supporting each other like that omg!
10/28/2020 c52 nyuszika9510
Thanks! I hope Hanako will get back her hand in the near future. It's sad to imagine her situation as an one handed ninja without her seals. :(
10/28/2020 c52 16Lylex96