for For Myself

1/25 c17 WeberCode
Next Chapter!
1/25 c17 AvidReader2425
Really happy to see him reuniting with his godfather, nice to see that he has some family. Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to the next release. Thanks for all the hard work.
1/25 c16 AvidReader2425
It’ll be fun to see the old dog again, it will be great for them to have a relationship finally
1/25 c15 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another entertaining chapter.
1/25 c14 AvidReader2425
I enjoyed the chapter, though I did hope he would become a little more elflike from the potion, thanks for the chapter
1/25 c13 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another entertaining chapter
1/25 c12 AvidReader2425
Another great and entertaining chapter
1/25 c11 AvidReader2425
Definitely another very entertaining chapter, thank you very much
1/25 c10 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another entertaining chapter, I feel like your writing quality is definitely improving as time goes on
1/25 c9 AvidReader2425
Definitely another interesting chapter, thanks
1/25 c8 AvidReader2425
Really glad his friend survived, if he had died, especially the way the red priest like killing people, that would’ve been depressing. Par for the course for Game of Thrones to be true, but that’s kind of why I stopped watching a show, just too darn depressing LOL. But enjoying the story so far.
1/25 c7 AvidReader2425
I enjoyed the chapter, and I’m excited for him to drink the potion, just because it will make him look even cooler LOL. And ask for a name for the organization, something along the lines like Unity, it sounds pretentious enough that the people part of the organization would be willing to commit genocide out of the idea to bring unity among the races LOL. Not that it’s a good reason, but is definitely a pretentious one. And honestly, with so much time going by, and so many kingdoms having risen and fallen, with magic having been on the decline for a while, I would be rather surprised if the organization had any real power, maybe outside of a few assassin.
1/25 c6 AvidReader2425
Definitely another interesting chapter, I wonder if he’s going to release the souls trapped within the city
1/25 c5 AvidReader2425
One and a half years. Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. Is he still keeping up his blade throwing and archery?
1/25 c4 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another interesting chapter, and I would personally vote for Daenerys
685 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »