for A Third Chance, For Bismarck, and Iron Blood

11/22/2019 c2 Kayman141
Bismarck’s first day in Remnant after waking up, though she became stuck in the wheelchair because her ship needs repairs. When Ruby and her team are going to show Bismarck how the hunters and huntresses works and in return, Bismarck will show hers in combat once her ship is fully repaired.

I forgot to mention there are Ironblood submarine girls like U-47, who wears a scarf with patterns of skeleton jaws, U-81, the pink-haired girl with gold-ish eyes with blue rhomboid-shaped pupils, and U-556, a blue-haired girl who always wanted to help Bismarck.

As for other shipgirls of Eagle Union, Royal Navy, and Sakura Empire, will they make an appearance, cameo, or mentioned by Ironblood girls?
11/22/2019 c2 4MageTGM
Nice, nicely done. Valen Dank. This story is lit. I am assuming Bismarck was speaking of Roon? Keep her away from just about everyone. (Psychopathic juggernaut)
11/22/2019 c2 1Gamerman22
Will Prinz Eugen and Admiral Graf Spee shows up in your story? Spee’s claws is powerful enough to kill Roman, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury and Adam.
11/21/2019 c2 4Rinter215
Nice to see Bismarck does not take shit from anyone. That what I expect from how Sabaton sings it, the “King of the ocean”

I just hope she keeps her guard up. If Enterprise is like that way where she’s slow to open up to Belfast, I have to assume Bismarck is even more so.

And seeing how while only penny has brought down bullhead with her weaponry. I’m gonna hope that despite the threat in Remnant, Bismarck will be more of an actual threat to Salem’s minions, Cinder especially.
11/17/2019 c1 reviewer
is it just iron blood or will there be some saku
11/15/2019 c1 Kayman141
When the other Ironblood shipgirls like Admiral Hipper, Admiral Graf Spee, Deutschland, Tirpitz, Z23, and more will appear in this crossover story to find Bismarck?
11/15/2019 c1 1Gamerman22
Go to Chapter 25, a story called Hearts of Steel, it’s have proven a useful information of Bismarck Strength and Weakness. Follow for now.
11/15/2019 c1 Shen69
I was hoping you'd make Ironblood a third superpower between Oz and Salem's fight
11/14/2019 c1 vincetmcm
More please!
I really love the Ironblood ship girls.
für das Eisenblut
...
I don't know german so i used Google Translate
11/14/2019 c1 Dracus6
Captain America and Izetta the Last Witch Crossover
11/14/2019 c1 1Ultimate Kuuga
Hmm... I’m interested, maybe. Great job.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3