for Careless

11/16/2019 c3 Guest
love it !
11/16/2019 c3 StoryReader01
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
it meant so much to me that u did this
i can’t wait for your next amazing story all of your stories are great! can’t wait to see what new ideas for other stories u have in mind i bet they will be just as amazing as any of your stories Again Thank you soo much!️
11/16/2019 c2 StoryReader01
I really really liked this and I really appreciate it that you did this I also want to ask you if you can also do the first suggestion I gave you but in the way sort of the same aspect I just can’t get it out of my head and I thought it would be cute to see Aurora that type of helpless and maleficent nurturing her the only way she knows how but here’s the little twist I have on it she tries to hide it from maleficent as long as she can. it would mean so so much to me if you could do this I know I’ve asked you before but I just can’t get it out of my head.
11/15/2019 c1 Guest
Yea . I like the idea of if u do wright more (which I really hope you do this is the best ) but if you would take that into Consideration having aurora sneak off . It would be awesome.

Love your story’s! the best I have every read .
11/15/2019 c1 Guest
this is a really good story. hope u make another chapter
11/15/2019 c1 2Qiralyn Cassette
I loved it. This was much better then I imagined! Thank you for doing my requests.
11/15/2019 c1 StoryReader01
pretty impressive I like this conflict in their relationship not only maleficent having to be the bad guy here but Aurora trying to make her back out of it
another fantastic story of this amazing mother-daughter pair if I could give you another suggestion of them I was thinking maybe something based off of this such as Aurora trying to sneak off but instead of her succeeding in sneaking off she gets trapped but she doesn’t know maleficent is right on her trail knowing what she was doing the entire time but instead of lecturing her she teaches her a lesson by letting her learn for a day what it’s like for her to be worried about her daughter getting into dangerous situations I believe you understand what I mean by that I hope it’s not too much trouble for you to do and I hope you will take it into consideration for it to be done

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service