FanFiction.Net
for Sword and Shield

2/11 c38 Spellflame
Don’t blame you about those rewards, what else could you even give them?
2/11 c38 Brin
No effect. It seems it is impossible to use the equal sign, less than sign, or greater than sign (and likely others). Putting a leading ' in front did not help, nor did using the asci code, nor did using the url-encoding asci code.

Well, at least knowing this, going forward I will be able to write comments that are less confusing due to missing signs.
2/11 c38 Brin
Okay, I am becoming confused over why some characters (like '-') can appear, but others ( , , , ...) do not appear in comments.

I'm going to use this comment to see if the ' or % or & characters make any difference: ', %, &,. Also testing asci code: ( ) and url asci: ( %3D ). Hopefully at least one method works for use in future comments...
2/11 c38 6Lucem Yoru
Oh hey, a new chapter! Guess sleep can wait a bit.

I was joking about the "engagement" rings last chapter but them operating as a duo like this is doing wonders for their relationship. I love how they've had more time to interact without the massive cast of character around.
Makes me wonder if they'll actually be married by the time they rejoin the others and blow their minds. (Because agressive tiger loli knows prime she sees them ;P)

Glad to see Shirou is finally making good use of Kojirous sword. Felt like a waste since he first got it near the start so good to see it getting screentime.

Thanks for the chapter, until next time.
2/11 c38 Brin
Given that last boss fight, I am guessing Shirou reached his level cap of 40, while Atla may be slightly ahead as her cap is 60 - so perhaps level 41 or 42?

As I recall, Fohl was met at level 32 and appeared to be in his early teens (~12), while he was a young adult (18-20) at around levels 50 to 60. This means that Atla (at level 40-42) should appear about 13-14. Given level 25-30 did not seem to show any noticeable aging, this suggests that all aging (8-10 years, or ~9) occurs between 25-30 and 50-60 (double the starting point). Which, in turn, suggests that (55-27.5 27.5/9 3.055) each 3 levels adds 1 year. If 55 adult, then presuming she is level 41 her current form would be (55-41 14/3 4.67 - 19-4.67 ) 14.33 years old.

So, yes, Shirou did have a reason to turn aside with embarrassment in that last scene, given that Atla appeared about 4 years younger in the prior situation she mentioned (dressing). Incidentally, the calculations suggest: 43 15 yrs, 46 16 yrs, 49 17 yrs, 52 18 yrs, 55 19 yrs.
2/11 c38 SaintLeiker
Thanks for the chapter!
2/11 c38 Conner Kumiai
Gracias por el capitulo.
El hecho de que Shirou reformara Monohoshi-Zao fue francamente brillante, no solo fue capaz de mejorar un arma que, en sus manos, era impresionante, sino que probablemente fue capaz de elevarla casi a ser un Noble Phantasm en toda regla, al menos en poder bruto.

Me pregunto si en algún momento llegará a conseguir otro Noble Phantasm o fragmentos del mismo. Me suena mucho más lo ultimo porque bien puede usarlos para forjar algo nuevo
2/11 c38 RED BELL
thanks for the chapter MAX [imgexp][imgexp][imgexp]
2/11 c38 Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Good chapter
2/11 c38 keybladelight
Well at least shirou is back in us adult firm but still the mind of a child.

Well happy that Atla is getting her sweet moments have shirou to herself she need to have the time to make her notice her love to until her true love rival king of knights arrives to take back her sheath when they go to Shirou's earth.

When they gonna meet the hunting hero.
2/11 c38 Ariel Juarez
Oh man, the sheer potential of having the "Possessed Equipment" to unique nature of people like Shirou and Atla are endless. Now that I think about it, isn't Shirou technically "possessing" equipment to do his bidding like a spirit or ghost in human form? Its surprising he hasn't turned into an Ancient Apostle yet in these worlds with his "condition" alone...
2/11 c38 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. I hope you have a great time at your upcoming parties and special occasions. Also, I wanted to wish you an early happy birthday.
2/11 c38 4Eternity456
Awesome chapter and I enjoyed the progression of Shirou and Atla’s relationship. Shirou is finally starting to acknowledge his feelings for Atla. The monsters were rather interesting as keep up the good work.
2/11 c38 8Jebest4781
Pretty nice on how this was done here. Keep up the good work as usual.
2/11 c38 1SentinalSlice
Great chapter! I’m loving the rare candies because it’s giving them what seems to be a base boost and not an increase in stats from leveling up, so I imagine it should translate to the other world perfectly fine.
Here’s a question, if Shirou was complaining about the lack of Naofumi, why didn’t he use the legendary weapon replica to get a copy of the shield?
One other thing, while I love the level up to the sword, I can’t help but hope Shirou eventually no longer needs the Samurai’s Grace ability, it would be cool if he could become so skilled on his own. Hopefully he can still get more skilled despite having an active assist whenever he uses it.
Shirou thinking weird thoughts about Atla, bad Shirou, she’s still a kid, I mean so is he mentally, but he did say he preferred being in his adult body.
I’m looking forward to Shirou reaching a point in skill or level where he doesn’t need to use a special move every time, just seeing him using the blade without magic would be cool to see, especially if he goes up against a lower level hoard.
And lastly, Shirou has got his first giant sword! May they continue to grow bigger and more ridiculous!
Great chapter. And happy early birthday.
2,193 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »