FanFiction.Net
for Sword and Shield

5/1 c39 Greyfox2
Thanks for the new chapter & congrats on the new home!
5/1 c5 vinayakdj1
Finally an attack boost...
Though 3 attack would be like a baby biting his mother
5/1 c4 vinayakdj1
Wtf? Complaining multiple times about not lvling up his attack but also doesn't let the shield absorb shirou's broken knife...

A weapon, even if broken, would have a higher chance of giving an attack boost than body parts
4/30 c39 Christopher
Honestly, for as interesting as the dungeon crawl was, I’m glad it’s over so we can hopefully start trying to get back to the rest of the gang.

Speaking of which, I wonder what they’ve all been up to?

A nice little nod there to the Vassal Katana. A weapon which will doubtless prove to be magnetically attracted to Shirou if he so much as sets foot within the same county as it.
I mean, we know it went out of its way to attach itself to Raphtalia in canon, but Shirou here is more skilled at swordplay, more practiced specifically with eastern style blades, explicitly striving to earn the title of Hero in his own right, probably a descendant of the legendary Muramasa bloodline, as well as gradually ascending as a God of Swords. That katana’s going to be all over him.

Anyway, congrats to your brother for the wedding, and congratulations to you for the new house!
4/30 c39 GrandSaberEMIYA
Congrats on getting your own place!

For the chapter, the dungeon crawling seems to be at an end! The last floor boss was a cool and deadly one, a fitting end for the dungeon. The special rewards and all of the candies Atla and Shirou have accumulated must have made their stats insane, especially the multiplier divinity and origin effectiveness. Then there’s Atla and Shirous relationship, naturally going through this they’ve grown closer which has culminated in the end of this chapter. I can’t wait for the next chapter and for Shirou and Atla to make their way into the world and test out how their stats and abilities compare with others in the world!
4/30 c39 25NewMystery356
The other Floors havimg a centraized theme is… strangely fitting; that the Sub-Boss lit the entire ROOM on fore was also a neat twist~ As for them saving Rare Candies for the others, I wonder how much farther the Shield Party will pull ahead of the Spear Party~ Shirou and the Final Boss bowing to one another was also a nice snippet; felt totally organic. The backstory for the “Sword Temple” was quite interesting, helps the world fee lived in, and of cpurse, Atla curling up at his side is so cute and wholesome.
That she “Evolved” to her Final Form in the morning was quite grand, and I ship them even harder. Especially after that bit woth the tail-twining~ And i wonder just how far they’ll go before making their way back home. Although… will Atla retain her NEW Level, or will she have to Level Up AGAIN…?
Eager for more! Especially now that Atla-chan is her best self~
4/30 c39 Arturwho
I love it i cant wait for the next chapter
4/29 c39 1EVA-Saiyajin
Good for her, and good for you.
4/29 c39 4Eternity456
Awesome chapter the dungeon was interesting so were the rewards and finally I’m so glad they have taken that step. I was grinning the entire time totally worth the wait. Also congrats on the new house.
I look forward to the next chapter
4/29 c39 i.amdizzy2
The solo leveling play by was nice . There’s really nothing to say besides , the fights were amazing like always . I can’t wait to see how everyone reacts to this . Including the talk there going to have . Congratulations on the house.
4/29 c39 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. Congrats on getting your first house i hope everything goes well. Don't worry about the wait real life takes priority.
4/29 c31 Arturwho
I love the omake if this happens i cant wait the reaction of archer of seeing this version of himself
4/29 c39 Apathy Incarnate
This story is truly amazing, please keep up the fantastic work.
4/29 c39 ladrod23wo
Tendría una duda los hijos de shirou y atlas no nacerán con el defecto de nacimiento como los otros semi humanos cruzados de razas lo digo más que todo por la divinidad de shirou y la desedencia de atlas?
4/29 c10 JamesRandell
Didn't the Nasu say that Shirou can copy any cold weapon[not divine of course]? For example, Archer has a bow, and Rho Aias is a shield.
2,186 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »