for The Last Stand

7/11 c1 SweetieCheesy
I am BEGGING you to write a sequel! Please!
7/11 c27 SweetieCheesy
When Lonnie made Catra the new leader...I will not deny that I screamed.
3/27 c43 1Xelarande
A truy great story.
But I didn't get if Entrapta is over Hordak's death ?
10/20/2020 c42 46MythaWolf
Waaaaaaiit... will there be a sequel?
10/2/2020 c43 5CalvinFujii
I loved what you did with this story. Almost everybody was in-character, the plot ran smoothly, so many twists to the adventure, a love scene between Adora and Catra, and Catra discovering herself after all those years. It's absolutely phenomenal what you wrote, I hope you that you write more stories in the future. You seem to have a great talent at writing and it shouldn't go to waste! Keep up on being awesome and I look forward to what your next story will bring!
9/27/2020 c43 Good reader
There are a million things that I could say about how awesome was each chapter of this story of yours (but I'm way too lazy lol). Instead I'm going to beg you for a sequel.
PLEASEEEE TELL ME THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL!
9/27/2020 c42 2Mistiquecats
Eeee so good! One question: how would Glimmer’s magic work if Shadow Weaver took it over? Just a thought lol. But this is honestly my favorite Fanfiction ever! I’ve loved reading every moment of it and every email I got of chapter updates were the highlight of my day. I hope you make more She-Ra fanfiction, they’re so good!
9/27/2020 c42 Mistiquecats
9/27/2020 c43 renokana
Thanks for a wonderful story!
9/27/2020 c43 Mistiquecats
Also I gotta say, I love how even after s4 Catra and Glimmer’s lives are still spiraling with each other! Glimmer and Catra both find out their dad’s are alive and both their moms gave their lives to save everyone. Amazing story and plot
9/27/2020 c43 Mistiquecats
9/27/2020 c43 Starblood20
man, that was a good ending
9/27/2020 c43 Sargent Angle
Just amazing, the black panther scene was everything and good luck with whatever you write next.
9/27/2020 c43 46MythaWolf
I've been reading this since... chapter... before chapter 8. Definitely. It has been a pleasure!
9/26/2020 c41 8Ligia Zola
OMG IVE READ ALL CHAPTERS IN A DAY AND I WANT MOOOOOOOORE! Please post more soon, your writing is fantastic! I loved every bit of it!
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »