for The Last Stand

4/26/2020 c23 Guest
This chapter is amazing. Lonies and catras interaction is amazing.
4/25/2020 c22 Guest
Hey. Im glad you are still alive. Stay safe
4/26/2020 c22 srhod3n
yoooo this things are like steven bomb. its so cool jaja
4/26/2020 c23 LaLuaNegra
love it
3/31/2020 c18 Anona Miss
Oh Hordak, get a grip and tell your big brother to shove it! Entrapta has been so nice to you, so treasure her, don't push her away.

Please let this be the case.
4/1/2020 c21 LaLuaNegra
Wow, this history is amazing, I just love this! please update soon
3/27/2020 c21 Guest
ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPTER. Also I guess with all the time at home because of quarantine you write a LOT
3/26/2020 c20 Guest
Robotech275: AAAAAAAH ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPTER
3/25/2020 c20 Aurora Skipworth
No! I cant wait till March 27! I can’t! You know that as always, I love this. Also, good job, just because you seem to be really organized, and on top of things. I, am very unorganized, so good job. Man, I keep thinking how this started out with glimmer and catra on horde primes ship, but now look where we are! This fic has come a long way. I cant wait!
3/27/2020 c21 11OMAC001
Scorpia based wisdom ya'll! Hope Catra learns to heed it soon!
3/24/2020 c19 Aurora Skipworth
NOOOOOOOOO! THE FREAKING CLIFFHANGERS! THEY R KILLING ME! AHHHHHHHHH! Well, now I am really excited, because ITS A FREAKING CLIFFHANGER! I WANT CLOSURE! Welp, as always, good work, and I can’t wait to read the rest!
3/25/2020 c20 OMAC001
Catra redemption has never been a smooth journey. Hopefully saving the cadets will prove it!
3/23/2020 c19 Guest
Robotech275: omg the update came so fast. And a new one in 2 days? This chapter is awesome and the personalities are written perfectly.
3/21/2020 c18 Guest
Thank goodness you are ok. Heart aching chapter as always. Get well soon
3/23/2020 c19 OMAC001
So Catra's off to save the Horde cadets! Good on her! Stupid that she's going alone...
131 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »