for The Last Stand

2/19/2020 c13 Guest
YAAAS SO GOOD.
Also Catra is fcked when the king finds out. Oh boy.
2/20/2020 c13 30randomramblingsofme
I love this story! I nearly cried like three times (happy cried). I'm so glad everybody's getting the reunions they deserve!
2/18/2020 c12 srhod3n
at first i was disappointed because this wasnt a chapter but man! 4 new chapters with release date. This is great!
2/5/2020 c11 Aurora Skipworth
Hey, you know what I noticed, catra is still currently unconscious, and I bet when she wakes up, she’ll be like: “Where in the world am I , and also, why is Hordak here? I feel like he’s going to try to hurt me.” Idk, I am just thinking of what going to happen when she wakes up, and I’m honestly really looking forward to it!
2/4/2020 c11 Aurora Skipworth
Ok, so currently there are 11 chapters, and I’m just binging through them, but now I have to wait! Welp, at least it’s February 5 already, so I shouldn’t have to wait too long.
2/4/2020 c7 Aurora Skipworth
Honestly, I think that that sentence is perfectly fine. I also love your work. Your really good at writing, and honestly, this may be weird, but I actually love the part we’re catra tortured. In fanfics, (or the real tv show), my favorite parts are when Catra is painfully tortured. Like when she was electrocuted, and suffocated. And what’s even weirder, she my favorite character, and I love to watch her suffer. I reallly don’t know why, but I just love it. :3
2/3/2020 c1 Aurora
Ok, so I had read this once before, but at that time it only had 8 chapters, and I thought you were done with this. But now, seeing that there’s more to this AMAZING story, I am sooooo excited
1/25/2020 c11 Ironchef13
Great as always, also I’m just curious but where is Imp in all this? I know he’s Hordaks spy and all but I figured he would want to find his master Hordak as much as entrapta
1/23/2020 c11 Ironchef13
That’s exactly how I thought this chapter would turn out, right down to Micah K. Hordak when he sees him
They’ll have some explaining to do
1/23/2020 c11 7Robotech275
Damn the reactions are so well done. The thought process of each character. I love it and its great. This was something I was never good at and it is great to see a master at work. Good luck on your final exams, study hard and put your life before the internet.
1/22/2020 c11 renokana
This story is great finally getting to more emotional problemsdevelopment.
1/10/2020 c3 Pop
not the renuion i was looking fore
but still cute

i will find my ship one way or another
1/8/2020 c10 11OMAC001
Whelp, hopefully he won't get too much. Bright Moon deleted herself...right?
1/6/2020 c10 Guest
Omg this was so fast
Thank you for this update. This is awesome. Continue the great work.
1/6/2020 c10 Camunrha
would be interesting for glimmer to pay for her crimes she. caused the activation of the heart and as side effect horde prime arrived
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »