for Protector of Remnant

1/6 c2 Guest
SO ICHIGO IS WEARING A BLACK BLAZER JACKET WITH A RED UNDERSIDE WITH WHITE JEANS BLACK COMBAT BOOTS WITH A WHITE SOULS
1/6 c3 Guest
I KNOW THAT ICHIGO REALLY DOESNT NEED A GUN FOR A LONG RANGED WEAPON SINCE HE CAN THROUGH GETSUGA TENSHOS BUT CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE HIM ONE
12/30/2020 c3 Guest
Team ivory Ichigo Kurosaki,Velvet Scarletina,Oscar Pine,Yang Xiao Long
TEAM RISE Ruby Rose,Ichigo Kurosaki, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long
Team Yield Yang Xiao Long,Ichigo Kurosaki,Ruby Rose,Weiss Schnee
team WireWeiss Schnee,Ichigo Kurosaki,Ruby Rose,Yang Xiao Long
12/27/2020 c3 Guest
SO WILL ICHIGO GET BA NEW BANKAI WILL IT BE A BOW
12/4/2020 c3 Guest
please give ichigo guns specially revolvers
2/23/2020 c3 Chaos Drago
read the story and I love it! my boy Ichigo is in the world of Remnant and I can't wait to him in action! Question tho, is Cinder going to be on the same team with Ichigo? if so will she convince him to join Salem or will she join sides with Ichigo? those are the only question I have as of now, but please update this story! I'm loving it already.
1/8/2020 c3 A Fan
Was that freaking Cinder? The hell is she even doing there? Isn't she a bit old to be playing at first year? Also, this takes place after Ginjo so Ichigo is 17 right? To be honest, I was kinda hoping for him to his ridiculously unrealistic age of 15 so that everyone would be shocked he was the same age as Ruby.
12/8/2019 c3 Rob
Love it so far keep it up
12/7/2019 c3 cloud666
Was that Cinder
12/8/2019 c3 AnimeA55Kicker
Huh, Cinder is here early. Well she is in for a hell of a shock when Ichigo gets serious. Not sure when this fic takes places, but im guessing just before the 1000 year war arc. Either than or before the winter war. But Ichigo with Bankia and hollowfication can one shot anything native to remnant... save for Salem but i guess she bc cant die? He would just leave a big fucking crater with a naked Salem in the middle.
12/7/2019 c3 3Silverfenics
will this be Ichigo/Harem story of some kind?
11/25/2019 c2 OneYuTriSlayers
Good chapter and I hope you continue this story and not delete it like your others. I don't know why you keep doing it but give it your all and try continuing this one.
11/27/2019 c1 Saint Damz
nice start.. would love to see where you go with this
11/24/2019 c2 Guest
I like that you've increased the chapter length. While it makes some sense for Ichigo not to hide the truth, it could have been better to draw out that part a little.
Last, I really wanted confirmation on whether Ichigo will join as student or professor. True, he possesses top tier power in RWBY universe, but :
1) He's 17 during TYBW arc, the proper age for students to enter Beacon.
2) He doesn't know anything about RWBY world, and no amount of learning, especially in the span of few weeks, can bridge the gap to satisfactory level.

Plus you might have easier time writing Ichigo's interactions with the cast if he's a student. As for the crux of the matter - which team he should join - consider putting him on 1 man team with 3 slots vacant for characters of your choice to join at later stage. You can have Cinder join him earlier than canon, or Sun team, or heck, even Oscar or Adam (you might as well use that opportunity to come up with crazy partnerships, cause why not?)
18 Page 1 2 Next »