FanFiction.Net
for Sokka's Trials

3/31/2022 c1 de fanfic a audiolibro
Viejo sube la siguiente parte
2/27/2022 c1 dhiester666
Maybe make your own bending power? Or have some Alchemy Elements where sokka can mix and mash or how about Transfiguration similar to Alchemist brotherhood.
1/23/2022 c1 2D72
I dig it. Shame it appeared to die here. Might be ironic if Sokka had to fight chlorine gas, and this was actually the end of the fic. Get it? The carving was a warning about an industrial accident.
3/29/2021 c1 10Junior VB
Good start.
5/25/2020 c1 jrenn185
so far it is a decent gamer fic. i look forward to further chapters
4/28/2020 c1 Tigerpaw2375
really good story cannot wait for more
2/19/2020 c1 pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame
Hope you write more this was way more interesting than I was expecting. Hope you make more.
1/20/2020 c1 tempace
it's interesting this story
12/3/2019 c1 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
Oh hey you still live... huh neat. All joking aside glad to see you are back I was beginning to wonder if I had lost my favorite gamer stories.
11/21/2019 c1 harnackam
Interesting story, I wonder what happens next. The special perk points should be able to get him a bending ability. Perhaps with a prerequisite in stats, levels, or an elemental core from a boss.
11/20/2019 c1 42Death Fury
great job with the chapter
11/20/2019 c1 1Dark White Fang
Personnaly I hope Sonia never becomes a Bender. If you want a angsty and dark hero making him struggle even with the boost of his gamer power against good benders would be a good thing. It would mais him doubt : "Why did he get this power if he is still powerless even with it ? " that kind of thing. And it will mais him more awesome when he start to win. And personnaly I think it would it would make him more like a real RPG character. Someone who is constantly at disaventage and as to use his site and every trick in the bag to win because he is surrounded by ennemy, some of them who will be better than him in every way stronger, faster, better fighter (basically bosses) but he will have to find a way to win.
11/19/2019 c1 23Remzal Von Enili
Maybe give him that anti bending skill?
11/19/2019 c1 4Blackstriker94
Interesting but please tell me that the instant dungeon is just a one time thing. Looking forward to how this plays out.
11/18/2019 c1 FreeJSJJ
Very Interesting first chapter. Sokka seemed a bit blais about the situation. looking forward to more!
23 Page 1 2 Next »