FanFiction.Net
for Desire

4/21/2021 c1 GatorLHA2
Bene Factum
2/8/2021 c1 22stevem1
This is an emotionally wrenching chapter. And a good basis for the Birds and Monsters story.
1/26/2021 c1 odonnellzoo99
That is a powerful oneshot. I heard about you from another writer. I can't remember who. I've been reading too much Haphne lately to keep the writers straight in my memory. I'm definitely going to read Birds and Monsters and it looks like after today's update that it is almost complete.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
9/10/2020 c1 Ermac18
Hola!
Antes que nada, utilizo el traductor de google para leer fics en inglés.
Me encantan las historias de Harry&Daphne. He leído varias y jamás una de ambos siendo oscuros.
Y la historia continúa!
Gracias totales, me alegra saber que hay más para leer...
Sé feliz siempre...
Abrazo de gol!
8/9/2020 c1 16senawario
why is this a tragedy... I can see lots of things these two could do
7/17/2020 c1 1adamantiumsleep
What an emotional roller coaster!

Loved the bit with Dumbledore. His history repeating itself in front of his eyes.
6/23/2020 c1 4Mythology216 the Beard King
The cult of Bibbo sends their regards.
6/20/2020 c1 Guest
Interesting, but seems to be an almost identical concept where Daphne's parents hate her because she is the daughter of Voldemort? Also, they're definitely not talking like 11 year olds, but other than that, an interesting start.
6/12/2020 c1 Troll Buster the One and Only
Well written and intriguing story. Ignore the troll who thinks you modeled your version of Harry after himself.
6/12/2020 c1 15Aurora Nightstar
This was very good, very intriguing and very well written. Well played that Harry didn’t realize that mirror shows different things to different people. He thought Daphne would see his parents, just like he does. No, she would actually see what SHE wanted. You did an amazing job with the buildup to what her vision was. I was eager to find out exactly what she saw. My early guesses were wrong. I thought she would be lording over her parent’s grave, but the actual vision she was even darker. Her parents actually use an unforgivable curse on her. I can understand her hatred of them. Anyway, very well written.
4/30/2020 c2 Sonia25
Harry has experienced worse than your greengrass atleast greengrass was not sleeping without food or working like a house elf even if she didn't get along with her parents for whatever shit reason so harry is still the naive boy who got sorted into Slytherin but greengrass is dark , powerful and being a total butch to harry why don't u even make the prophecy about greengrass or make sure that prophecy is load of shit why even include harry in this ff either just to get more views because u know with harry potter name nobody will give a shit to your ff. You are a big moron for not only trying to potray harry as looser but also making greengrass more powerful than harry. This is totally ridiculous.
4/30/2020 c1 Sonia25
I read this one shot before to read your other ff and I am gald I read it and now I don't have to read that ff anymore. Are u for real? Is this how u potray harry potter like some looser? Who the fuck is daphne greengrass? The only way people even got to know him or she is famous is because of her pairing with harry potter in the fan fiction as they got tired of the usual Hermione and ginny pairing. Here u make harry behaving like granger like a total looser who have no self respect and greengrass is the oh so powerful like seriously. What a pathetic piece of shit it is.
3/28/2020 c2 BillBrink
Will "Birds and Monsters" be a sequel of this one? I hope it will quickly turn from this dark end to a better future.
I love the way German puts together words. It makes things so precise and is probably the reason the language is so well used in science. I am familiar with the well known phrase "schadenfreude", but have not heard of freudentraene. Friend's tears? Friendly tears? Tears of a friend? I don't trust Google. Your English is superior to my lack of German:-) Thanks for sharing your work.
2/24/2020 c1 Slytherin Potter
DAMN! Soon as I saw that you had made an oneshot I had to see it. Holy Crap hopefully this Albus comes and stops these turn of events to becoming fruition. I understand why he would be weeping I would be crying too that is some declaration from these two. Makes sense though that Harry may have hated his relatives in the books. The different emotions on Daphne's face when she saw the mirror makes a lot of sense. Including Harry thinking of what Voldemort and the rest of his followers did to him taken away what he truly wanted most. So much... I have to get back into your Birds and Monsters story again. Simply amazing Freudentraene!
1/17/2020 c1 puppy
This story was beautiful simple but amazing
28 Page 1 2 Next »