for It Runs in the Family

3/22 c1 Guest
This is gooooood I luv the way you write:)
10/5/2020 c1 Among-The-Stars-And-Three-Moon
Holy djenrthgjdmd this is so good. I'm reading this for the second time and again wanting more so badly.
9/29/2020 c1 Callum Runchman
This is actually a dope ass story. I'd love for there to have been more but this in itself is still dam good
9/5/2020 c1 1Moon Goddesss
God, I love this story. You characterization of everyone was sooo good. Would love to see more one shots of this
8/16/2020 c1 1EmmaW13
This is absolutely brilliant! I love this so much, Percy’s dry sarcasm, Jason’s surprisingly softer side, I love all of it! The only I didn’t like was the part where it ended. Great job!
6/13/2020 c1 Sky cat
That was amazing! Og my goodness that was great. I love the relationship between Percy and Jason, it just seems so perfect that they would be brothers. I know Uncle Rick said that Percy's white hair went away eventually but all I can imagine is those two getting teased by the other BatFam about their matching hair :p
5/22/2020 c1 3Skyggedrage
This was really good and I love that Jason got a happier reunion with his bio-mom than he did in the comics. Do you plan on writing any more chapters?
5/18/2020 c1 imfine12
I loved it so much! Can you write one shots of Jason seeing Percy be awesome? Pleeeese?
4/13/2020 c1 Guest
Way too rushed and Jason is too ooc there’s no build up of feelings... everything’s smooshed together. Jason loves his mom that he died for her in canon but doesn’t show it here? It’s not normal. I like the idea though.
3/19/2020 c1 Celia
I love this so much. I came her after The Circus because it was so good and this story definitely didn't disappoint. I would love to see more works in this universe/crossover whatever you call it. Also I love it when the batfam gets out angsted.
2/10/2020 c1 2Manimal
This story is dope. Would be awesome if you did more with this crossover.
2/1/2020 c1 12Falconress
Haha! I love it!
1/18/2020 c1 WolfOfMusic101
I usually don’t like crossovers, but I really enjoyed this one. This was great :)
1/2/2020 c1 rdoglover5679
Can you please continue the story?
12/12/2019 c1 8CRUDEN
That was brilliant! I kinda want a follow up chapter to see Jason and Percy in their new normal. Maybe Jason meeting Tyson and Estelle
23 Page 1 2 Next »