for Harry Potter and the Artificer Legacy

2/9/2020 c5 Aion27
This was such a great chapter. I am happy that you decided to teach Penny and Tonks Wandless Magic too. It also seems that with the runic sequence to pull mana from another source will truly help him on his way to making Artifacts. I am curious how that meeting will go for Harry and to maybe live full time in the magical world. Also, to have access to the Black family library and all the different knowledge that would hold. I am also curious about which teacher will be the first to either find or go looking for Harry and his workshop.

Thanks again for the great chapter
2/9/2020 c5 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
2/9/2020 c5 2Xerzo LotCN
so he taught them his ways both for mind protection and wandless an tonks is all for the harem awesome

daw they helped him make a forge and im sure doing it via forge instead of transfiguration would better no interfering outside magic

such nice gifts though i still think it a bad idea to sell scouters but ok

so your having him start alchemy but dislike potions when im pretty sure they quite often intertwine

that ending caught me off guard pretty heavily interesting

i keep forgetting to mention but why is P two chapters ahead i thought they were usually only 1 chapter ahead kinda very sad you know
also that definitely get you less views on fanfic thus less exposure thus less new viewers thus less potential P'ers well I'd think as P'ers only view and comment the fic on the P site thus it kinda ruins your fics stats just a bit and it cause bit of an exponential change they don't view comment or follow the fic on the site as they already have it elsewhere maybe im wrong but it feels like that make sense
2/9/2020 c5 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
Yet another amazing chapter on this friend! Just everything about this has made me smile. Hope to see more soon
2/9/2020 c5 3MystiYew
Also since Fleur I think has said she wanted to do enchanting, I assume madam avelline is an in with her?
2/9/2020 c5 MystiYew
A solid chapter, I look forward to the next installment. Cheers!
2/9/2020 c5 Jared51
Nice chapter
2/6/2020 c4 cartelo
Woow, I'm really impressed. Thank you
2/5/2020 c4 MystiYew
I look forward to the next installment.
2/3/2020 c4 Aion27
This story is amazing. I love it so much already and I can hardly wait to read more. It is such an interesting concept and I haven't actually seen very many stories where he deals with crafting and enchanting. I love most of your stories already so it doesn't surprise me that I loved this one to.

Thanks for the great story
1/31/2020 c1 Beer is food
This isnt a review, more a question out of curiosity.
In the first few paragraphs you mentioned that Vernon had the attic turned into a living space because he wanted to raise the resale value for the house. And after having the work done and appraised he was happy with the increased value.
My question is hence: Wouldnt a raised value for house also mean a higher tax value, or is this different in the UK?
An Uncle of mine bought a Farm (just the estate) 10 years ago, modernized it and refurbished the 2 barns on the property into living spaces. Then the IRC came upon him and royally fucked him over with the increased value. Long story short, he lost everything and has a huge debt now.
Would that have beend different with the UK tax system?
1/25/2020 c4 Fang723
This is brilliant
1/23/2020 c4 Yoto
Bon chapitre
1/22/2020 c1 firewhiskeyP
this is fascinating! love Harry's developing understanding of magic
1/21/2020 c4 PasiveNox